autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: I am lost right now

Try that MSM. It's pretty much the same thing but much more potent. Plus it's a whole lot cheaper.

Post Thanks / Like

Well I just got home. Well to update everyone this morning around 5 am he all of a sudden became more active, trying to act normal, his mobility seemed better than the day before. I swear if it wasn't 5am and had the windows open I would have screamed I was so happy. Then before we left out in the yard he wanted to run a little, but I caught him as I didn't want him to crash. He was really acting good. So we got there, they looked over the stuff the ER sent over, then consulted with the doctor. We talked about things went ahead with the MRI. We gave them the permission to do a spinal tap, if the MRI didn't show anything significant. We left for awhile to have some food and such.

When we came back was informed they did collect the spinal fluid, which I kind of took that as a positive thing. But we will not know for sure until tomorrow when the test results come back from an outside lab. She couldn't come out and really give us her opinion yet, but she did seem to favor one thing. I am praying that's what it is. If it is, yea The Dude will have to become a pill popper for a good long time. But we will find out for sure tomorrow. Beside all that is acting very well. Once again Thank You All for the support, it means so much!

Someone asked for a picture, here is one I took moments ago of him relaxing in his bed in my home office.

I am lost right now-dude-8717-jpg

Dave.

Post Thanks / Like

hoping for the best!

4. Likes Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

My prayers and thoughts are with you, your family and the Dude...
    http://Www.gonzodetailing.com

Anything in life worth doing is worth over doing, moderation is for cowards.

6. Likes Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Just as you offered me your prayers and kind words a couple of months ago, I am returning them in kind, Dave.

I'll be thinking of you guys. Count on it, buddy!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

8. Likes Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thoughts and prayers go out to you Hammer

10. Likes Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

This is why I would rather not have a dog....things like this are hard....my Lab suffered from seizures and had to take medicine everyday....had to let her go a few months back...it was rough....

Hoping for the best for The Dude....

Sent from my iPad using AGOnline

Post Thanks / Like

Hoping and praying for the best for The Dude, Dave. It sounds encouraging and I hope the worst is over for you guys. Let us know what the spinal fluid test might tell you. As others have shared, our family has been through a few pet health troubles and its very difficult.

And if The Dude is on a pill regimen for his remaining time make sure The Dude abides, the dude abides!

13. Likes Hammer77 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the smile Paul, I will update sometime today, when I hear from the Doc.

Post Thanks / Like

Hey everyone, sorry for not updating last night as I heard what the doctor had to say as I was preparing to go to work. Just to clarify something I may not have fully explained earlier. In the MRI photos there was something very small going on with the right side of the brain, they even had to enhance it to see it better, its not round at all. The doctor gave a in depth description, honestly I understood about half of it. Plus at the time I only slept about 10 hours it 3 days. To my knowledge there still not quit sure.

Yesterday we got the results from the spinal fluid, it came back normal. That makes me happy! So as of now we take him back to the neurologist in two weeks, so they can check some things, more of a physical, reflexes and such. Then another MRI in 2 months to see the state of what they found, if it shrank, got bigger, etc. Also to see the effects the medicine he is on.

But something more positive, the way he is acting. Everyday it better and better, he is consistently doing his more normal stuff. I would say right now he is about 80% back. We are very happy right now. Once again, Thank You My Friends, I know all your support helped.

Dave.

Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast