autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3979808182838485868788899091 LastLast
Results 881 to 890 of 903
  1. #881
    Super Member Coatingsarecrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?



    Bacon wrapped U 8-10 Sea Scallops


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. Likes PaulMys, custmsprty, Odrapnew liked this post
  3. #882
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post


    Bacon wrapped U 8-10 Sea Scallops


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I love me some bacon wrapped scallops.
    Scallops are a bit interesting for me. They don't smell the best, but put a nice sear/crust on them (or bacon wrap) and they are delicious.

  4. #883
    Super Member Coatingsarecrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odrapnew View Post
    I love me some bacon wrapped scallops.
    Scallops are a bit interesting for me. They don't smell the best, but put a nice sear/crust on them (or bacon wrap) and they are delicious.
    Yeah your absolutely right. They were my least favorite for the longest now they’re one of my favorites.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  5. #884
    Super Member PaulMys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    L.I. NY
    Posts
    8,016
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Yeah your absolutely right. They were my least favorite for the longest now they’re one of my favorites.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    I wish you guys could try the Peconic Bay scallops found in the waters of Eastern Long Island. They are so sweet that you can eat them raw. (I always eat a few that way when I am opening them).
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

  6. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
  7. #885
    Super Member Eldorado2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Top Ramen.


  8. Thanks Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
    Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
  9. #886
    Super Member Coatingsarecrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Top Ramen.

    Never had chili flavor. If you like top ramen hit up an asian store you’ll be amazed at the varieties of ramen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  10. Likes Eldorado2k liked this post
  11. #887
    Super Member Eldorado2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Never had chili flavor. If you like top ramen hit up an asian store you’ll be amazed at the varieties of ramen.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Dude the Chili flavor is the absolute best flavor they ever made, trust me. The oriental flavor that comes in blue color stripe on the pack is probably my 2nd favorite.

    But yea I know what you mean... I’ve tried some Ramen that comes in a black plastic bag and its got a spicy pack inside to mix in it. I don’t remember the name but omg that stuff is way better than this ramen. Noodles are big and soft and the flavor rips you apart! Lol.

    My face is dripping sweat by the time I finish a bowl of that other ramen due to the flavor and spice. Bomb ramen is bomb.

  12. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
  13. #888
    Junior Member
    Join Date
    May 2020
    Posts
    75
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Top Ramen.

    I got a chuckle out of this, but honestly, every once in a while I have a craving for this stuff.
    I don't think I've ever tried the chili flavor, will put it on the grocery list.

  14. #889
    Super Member Eldorado2k's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Los Angeles, California
    Posts
    11,557
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Odrapnew View Post
    I got a chuckle out of this, but honestly, every once in a while I have a craving for this stuff.
    I don't think I've ever tried the chili flavor, will put it on the grocery list.
    Yea ramen is kinda 1 of those things especially because we’ve all got different ways we make it.
    Me I like to make it almost dry, so very little water and super slow simmer till it gets soft, then add both flavor packs, dump it in my bowl then nuke it with chunks of mozzarella cheese while it’s piping hot so it almost creates a noodle cheeseball. Lol

  15. #890
    Super Member Coatingsarecrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    2,628
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    Yea ramen is kinda 1 of those things especially because we’ve all got different ways we make it.
    Me I like to make it almost dry, so very little water and super slow simmer till it gets soft, then add both flavor packs, dump it in my bowl then nuke it with chunks of mozzarella cheese while it’s piping hot so it almost creates a noodle cheeseball. Lol
    Back in the day i couldn’t wrap my mind around ramen with cheese. Then I had a roomy who was in the military make the chicken flavor with american cheese.

    He put the noodles with boiling water in some tuperware with the cheese on it. Put the lid on and it made it like this sooper hood mac and cheese. I hate process cheese but this was the bomb.


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Page 89 of 91 FirstFirst ... 3979808182838485868788899091 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OMG Eating Shoe Laces ???
    By swanicyouth in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:16 PM
  2. 911 Rust is eating up my car in and out.
    By Automess in forum Ask Mike Phillips your detailing questions!
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. Holiday Eating ....
    By ScottB in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 06:12 PM
  4. Poorboys Spray and Rinse wheel cleaner is eating my sprayers!
    By investinwaffles in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:15 PM

Members who have read this thread: 69

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» March 2021

S M T W T F S
28 1 2 3 4 5 6
7 8 9 10 11 12 13
14 15 16 17 18 19 20
21 22 23 24 25 26 27
28 29 30 31 123