autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 208
  1. #161
    Senior Member Dmb5450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Dinner for our anniversary...

    10 oz center cut filet mignon





    Creme brulee




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  2. #162
    Senior Member Klasse Act's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Location
    Elk Grove Village Illinois, USA
    Posts
    13,003
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    I see that steak is properly cooked, good job there!

    Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2013 Abarth-coated 2x's with Wolfgang Uber ceramic paint coating 5-27-17
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

  3. #163
    Senior Member Dmb5450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I see that steak is properly cooked, good job there!

    Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    Heck yes! That is the only acceptable way to eat a filet. One of the best, if not the best, steak I ever had.


    Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

  4. #164
    Senior Member PaulMys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    L.I., N.Y
    Posts
    1,756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Dmb5450 View Post
    Dinner for our anniversary...

    10 oz center cut filet mignon





    Creme brulee




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    VERY nice!!!!!!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

  5. #165
    Senior Member Hammer77's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Adrian, Michigan
    Posts
    639
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    After a hell of a week I wanted some Beer & BBQ!

    The Menu.

    Pulled Pork. 8lbs of greatness.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pp081217.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	59381

    Baby Back Ribs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ribs081217.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	59382

    My Baked Beans

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6001.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	272.2 KB 
ID:	59383

    Also had baked potatoes, and cucumber salad. No pics of those, and no plated pics. Started at 4:30am, served at 3pm, and I was a little over served by 3pm also.

    Everything was rubbed down with my rub, and finished with my BBQ sauce. Smoked with cherry wood. It was just Heather and I, with her parents, they left very happy with stuff to take home.

    Anyone ever want to talk BBQ, PM me lets talk.
    2015 Chrysler 200S

  6. #166
    Senior Member ronkh57's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    3,052
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Quote Originally Posted by Hammer77 View Post
    After a hell of a week I wanted some Beer & BBQ!

    The Menu.

    Pulled Pork. 8lbs of greatness.

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	pp081217.jpg 
Views:	19 
Size:	51.1 KB 
ID:	59381

    Baby Back Ribs

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ribs081217.jpg 
Views:	17 
Size:	61.7 KB 
ID:	59382

    My Baked Beans

    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	6001.jpg 
Views:	14 
Size:	272.2 KB 
ID:	59383

    Also had baked potatoes, and cucumber salad. No pics of those, and no plated pics. Started at 4:30am, served at 3pm, and I was a little over served by 3pm also.

    Everything was rubbed down with my rub, and finished with my BBQ sauce. Smoked with cherry wood. It was just Heather and I, with her parents, they left very happy with stuff to take home.

    Anyone ever want to talk BBQ, PM me lets talk.

  7. #167
    Senior Member Dmb5450's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Location
    Allentown PA
    Posts
    490
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Awesome hammer! I love me some great BBQ!


    Sent from my iPhone using AGOnline

  8. #168
    Senior Member DetailKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Mmmmmmm same! That sounds awesome!

    2017 Ford Escape SE •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-bolt • 2017 Ford Focus RS • 2016 Ford Escape SE

  9. #169
    Senior Member PaulMys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Location
    L.I., N.Y
    Posts
    1,756
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Damn, Dave......... Give me a heads up next time so I can fly out!!!

    Awesome-looking spread, my brother!!
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

  10. #170
    Senior Member DetailKitty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Location
    PA
    Posts
    3,515
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: What are you eating?

    Can we do a national meet with BBQ?
    Let's plan this for 2018!

    2017 Ford Escape SE •2016 Alfa Romeo 4C Spider • 2006 Buell Lightning-bolt • 2017 Ford Focus RS • 2016 Ford Escape SE

Page 17 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101112131415161718192021 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. OMG Eating Shoe Laces ???
    By swanicyouth in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 13
    Last Post: 10-29-2013, 03:16 PM
  2. 911 Rust is eating up my car in and out.
    By Automess in forum Ask Mike Phillips your detailing questions!
    Replies: 27
    Last Post: 02-04-2011, 03:29 PM
  3. Holiday Eating ....
    By ScottB in forum Off-Topic
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 12-21-2010, 06:12 PM
  4. Poorboys Spray and Rinse wheel cleaner is eating my sprayers!
    By investinwaffles in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 21
    Last Post: 08-14-2007, 07:15 PM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» October 2017

1 2 3 4 5 6 7
8 9 10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19 20 21
22 23 24 25 26 27 28
29 30 31 1234