autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful Drive In The F-Type

On a drive to my wife's family for Easter, I took a little video along beautiful route 611 in PA. Since I used an original GoPro, the sound from the video doesn't do the F-Type justice. I was able to capture some decent backfires from the exhaust as well as the awesome view. It was a perfect day, 80 degrees and sunny. Of course, prior to the video, it rained just enough to get the car dirty, but that's life. I had the pleasure of seeing a beautiful Porsche in my rear view mirror as well, I love that green!

https://youtu.be/6yQ0F3kD8sA

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Beautiful Drive In The F-Type

Forgot to post the Porsche

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Cool video! Looks like it was a great day...and roads!! And the green Porsche is pretty bad @ss!!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology

Post Thanks / Like

Wayyy too cool. Happy to see not a garage queen, but driven and driven well. This happens to be my latest dream car. Too bad I'm not due for another ride purchase til 2024, if historical pattern dictates. Plenty of time to detail lots and start saving now. TG doesn't preclude test-drives! Thanks for posting!
    1994 300ZX 2+2 MT, sole owner, 239K mi
    2005 Ford Escape XLT Sport 4WD
    2014 Maserati Quattroporte GTS

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Sizzle Chest View Post
    Cool video! Looks like it was a great day...and roads!! And the green Porsche is pretty bad @ss!!
    I only got to go a few miles on that road, looking on a map it seems to go for many many more. I think a day trip while stopping at the scenic designated stops are in order soon. As for the Porsche, when it turned on onto the road behind me I asked my wife to try to get a picture. Her first response was "you just got this car done even think about it." I think she knows me too well. Beautiful Drive In The F-Type

Quote Originally Posted by FlyinLow View Post
    Wayyy too cool. Happy to see not a garage queen, but driven and driven well. This happens to be my latest dream car. Too bad I'm not due for another ride purchase til 2024, if historical pattern dictates. Plenty of time to detail lots and start saving now. TG doesn't preclude test-drives! Thanks for posting!
    Oh yes I got the car to drive AND be a garage queen (if that's possible lol) the car is just way to fun to only take out a few times a month. With AWD and all the other features it can take on any weather. I love the car so much and am 100% satisfied.

I hear you on the saving part, I started saving a few years ago for some kind of nice car, wasn't really sure at the time. It's amazing what some dedicated saving can accumulate to. I can't wait to see what the cars look like in 2024 when your ready to upgrade!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Beautiful drive in an awesome car. Gave that one a like, thanks for sharing.

Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the compliment, I need to get a better camera. The GoPro works great buts technology came so far since the original GoPro. I really want to capture the cars true sound so I can listen to it when I'm not driving ��