autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Auto Geek Crybabies playing forum Cop

I see a thread on a review of a product not sold by autogeek was just deleted.

I had noted this thread stayed up until some little crybaby here whined about it.

Sad that some folks like these have nothing better to do with their time than seemingly playing the forum cop.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Auto Geek Crybabies playing forum Cop

Your under arrest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MarkD51 View Post
    I see a thread on a review of a product
    not sold by autogeek was just deleted.
    I had noted this thread stayed up until
    some little crybaby here whined about it.

Sad that some folks like these have
    nothing better to do with their time
    than seemingly playing the forum cop.
    ...I know exactly
    what you mean.

Shoot...
    I've got folks that like to
    police my every word!

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

Perhaps you should revisit the terms and conditions of the forum for which you agreed (see FAQ in toolbar above). This forum was designed to discuss and provide help for the products carried by Autogeek. We offer other forums like Autopia.org that have a different design.

I have included a synopsis of those rules for you also:

Welcome to AutogeekOnline.net. Please stop by and introduce yourself on our Introduction thread This thread provides instructions on how to start threads, reply to threads, and post pictures in your own photo gallery. This is the place to ask technical questions about posting, profiles, messaging, and any other technical questions you may have about the forum. We'll be happy to help you learn your way around our car care forums. Thanks for joining and we look forward to seeing you online. On our Autogeekonline forums, we are here to learn and have fun. Our forum is a friendly environment, so please make your posts accordingly, and keep your avatar/signature friendly. Foul language, attacking others, personal threats, inappropriate images/links, etc. will NOT be tolerated.

Autogeek.net is a private closed forum, for the discussion of products that are vendors of Autogeek.net only. This is a private forum and open links to other companies that are not associated with Autogeek.net will be deleted and will result in a permanent ban. No commercial, personal, or any other type of sale that is not associated with Autogeek.net is permitted. Moderators have the right to edit any posts that contain links or other information pertaining to competing companies that are not associated with Autogeek.net.

Spam / unsolicited communication is prohibited, and will result in termination of membership privileges.

Respect must always be shown to ALL members. Everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say anything at all.

Product discussion and support should be limited to products we carry and sell on Your Car Wax SuperStore - We Are Car Care, Car Wax, Car Polish, Auto Detailing Supplies, Car Buffers & Car Accessories Store, Autogeek has hundreds of products to detail your motorcycle: cleaners, waxes, polishes, & more!, Pinnaclewax.com- Pinnacle Car Care Products, Wolfgang Car Care Products, and Welcome to Diamondite® The Ultimate Glass and Plastic Care Systems..

Please do not plagiarize or copy information without properly citing your source(s).

Scott