autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Question When are products shown at SEMA/new products going to be released to us?

There are a number of products that I wanna check out and buy, but they aren't out yet. In particular the Griots version of IronX, Griots new tire gel, Meg's Mirror Brite polish/wax, CarPro waterless wash and some others I can't quite remember right now. I wanted to take advantage of the Black Friday and Green Saturday deals but I see these products aren't out yet. I'm really hoping they are out by Christmas so I can buy them, along with some other products I really need.

Info and chat away, please guys
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

Re: When are products shown at SEMA/new products going to be released to us?

You can get the mirror bright polish wax in the liquid form. It's the same thing as the paste version.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    You can get the mirror bright polish wax in the liquid form. It's the same thing as the paste version.
    Thanks for the heads up on this Guz but I prefer paste over liquid as I hand apply it. That said, this could actually help somone else out looking to try out this new product from Meg's.

Another product I'm looking to add to my cart when all these new SEMA products come out is a gallon of 3D microfiber towel cleaner, its on back order right now. If I had to guess why is because it does a great job is HALF THE PRICE! I hope its back in stock soon, I'm getting low and really like how this product performs and how cost effective it is.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Thanks for the heads up on this Guz but I prefer paste over liquid as I hand apply it. That said, this could actually help somone else out looking to try out this new product from Meg's.

Another product I'm looking to add to my cart when all these new SEMA products come out is a gallon of 3D microfiber towel cleaner, its on back order right now. If I had to guess why is because it does a great job is HALF THE PRICE! I hope its back in stock soon, I'm getting low and really like how this product performs and how cost effective it is.
    Poorboy's Typhoon microfiber cleaner is better than 3D. Cost a little more but worth it. I switched over to a gallon of it after I used up my 3D Towel Kleen.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm going to look into this product, thank Gus.

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Those at AG, can you chime in?

Post Thanks / Like

Also, please, bring the Lake Country Force pads. Been waiting for those for months and no one at AG can comment on that :'(

Super Member Caleb@ImpeccableImage's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Id love to know when the new 3' Griots Boss pads will be available.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post

I've been using Towel Kleen for over a year now, great product for the price for sure. I've been very satisfied with the job it does. Glad I bought that back up gallon
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

I see the CarPro waterless is now out, hopefully a couple of the new Griots products come out by the time the annual Christmas sale comes around.