autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Inside Griot's Garage

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    looks like GG just come out with a Ceramic Glass Cleaner. hopefully, AG will have it soon...

Ceramic Glass Cleaner

Ceramic Glass Cleaner features advanced silane polymer technology combined with SiO2 to clean and protect your exterior glass in one simple step. This unique formula easily leaves behind a crystal clear, streak-free finish while adding hydrophobic and durable protection to all your glass surfaces. Superior water beading quickly repels water, increasing visibility and safety during wet weather driving while keeping your glass clean and spot free longer. Helps prevent water spots and snow, ice, sleet, or road spray from building up and sticking to your glass. Not only great for automotive glass, use it to protect and keep exterior glass around your home or garage cleaner longer too. Can also be used as a topper over Glass Sealant to increase durability and performance
    I'll be getting it when it comes out, thanks for the heads up. Griot's has been coming out with new item lately, much different than beforeInside Griot's GarageInside Griot's Garage

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I'm waiting for the 1 inch extension for the G8 which is supposed to drop in October.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm wondering if Griot's Garage is working on an actual spray on, hose off LSPInside Griot's Garage Also any graphene infused productsInside Griot's Garage

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

not only do GG have many top quality products, but are true car guys/gals and are involved in all aspects of car life/restoration...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    looks like GG just come out with a Ceramic Glass Cleaner. hopefully, AG will have it soon...

Ceramic Glass Cleaner

Ceramic Glass Cleaner features advanced silane polymer technology combined with SiO2 to clean and protect your exterior glass in one simple step. This unique formula easily leaves behind a crystal clear, streak-free finish while adding hydrophobic and durable protection to all your glass surfaces. Superior water beading quickly repels water, increasing visibility and safety during wet weather driving while keeping your glass clean and spot free longer. Helps prevent water spots and snow, ice, sleet, or road spray from building up and sticking to your glass. Not only great for automotive glass, use it to protect and keep exterior glass around your home or garage cleaner longer too. Can also be used as a topper over Glass Sealant to increase durability and performance
    I just saw the advertisement for this product and I am intrigued by it. I really like their glass sealant and it usually lasts a good six months. I am wondering if this new glass cleaner will extend the sealant life another 6 months.
    I believe in treating everybody with respect, and clean cars. That’s what I believe in.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by UncleDavy View Post
    I just saw the advertisement for this product and I am intrigued by it. I really like their glass sealant and it usually lasts a good six months. I am wondering if this new glass cleaner will extend the sealant life another 6 months.
    They said it wasn't ideal as far as abrasion resistance for the windshield.

Post Thanks / Like

Bruno Soares

8. Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Kinda disappointed in the new Griots mini polishers. My Adam’s has been plenty capable and for the price of a g8 but a 12mm stroke and a 500-750W motor.

And $100 more for basically the same machine as a g8 but with a longer throw? I’d like to know why….

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

G8 Orbital 1" Extension Backing Plate

I thought they were going to have a kit with pads for this. It'd add up to get a bunch of 6 packs.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MisterSnoop View Post
    G8 Orbital 1" Extension Backing Plate

I thought they were going to have a kit with pads for this. It'd add up to get a bunch of 6 packs.
    I just got a G8 last week...how much are those pads?, I thought about cutting 1" circles out of an 6" pad and see how those worked to save money

Page 23 of 71 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324252627282930313233 ... LastLast