autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Support the Blue

Can't we all just go detail something and leave these kind of controversial threads for some place else?
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Post Thanks / Like

Yeah the system is doing it's job but loose cannons are all over the place and when such responsibility is given its in everyone's best interest to seed them out before they go off, agreed?

I know how "the system works", don't really need a civics lesson. The system worked great on the Rodney King trial, hub. Once again, on video tape beating him like a dog and no one did jail time, are you F'n kidding me! He may not have been a "pillar of society" but didn't deserve that, not one bit and don't give me the system and how it's supposed to work, it didn't. Other fellow officers in that video stood by and didn't do a damn thing about it, what happened to them, hmmm.

As far as "hands up, don't shoot", TOTAL BS! The media, who needs to go through the system, fanned those flames. I would like to see urban communities stop talking about "we need programs" and start looking in the mirror and policing themselves. These rioters are making things worse, not bringing anyone together. Turn the damn news cameras off and see what happens.

In closing I love how our president has improved race relations, they've gotten worse and even be doesn't call out people in urban areas where all this $hit happens on a regular basis.

Thank you to all our first responders who do their jobs correctly when no one is looking, that's what it's all about!

Sent from my LGLS990 using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

My hope was that you'd pump the brakes and think about what you were saying. I see that wasn't in the cards.

To everyone, I leave this bit of sage advice from the '80s. LEO or not, the next several months are going to be tough on America.

Post Thanks / Like

Brakes pumped and car in park.

Now, let's see...stolen Jag in Bolingbrook and thief shot in the back. On the video, yes, a video of this, cop is heard saying "did you get him?" and shaking hands, classless!

Google Paul O'Neil

Post Thanks / Like

This $hit has to stop! Yeah I know he'd be alive if he wasn't stealing a car but shot in the back and killed over a stolen Jag!

Post Thanks / Like

Police just need to be armed with rubber bullets. They incapacitate the perp and nobody gets severely injured

Post Thanks / Like

That is definitely an option but they do need to use lethal Force at times. I said it once and I'll say it again, they do have one of the hardest, Chicago! I feel there needs to be a single effort to weed out the bad cop and set up the training consist of his gun violence is always the top story of the day, everyday!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by A2D Signature View Post
    Police just need to be armed with rubber bullets. They incapacitate the perp and nobody gets severely injured
    In the real world, people often continue to fight long after they've been shot with real bullets, even when mortally wounded.

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    That is definitely an option but they do need to use lethal Force at times. I said it once and I'll say it again, they do have one of the hardest, Chicago! I feel there needs to be a single effort to weed out the bad cop and set up the training consist of his gun violence is always the top story of the day, everyday!
    I'm sure you meant to say something, but I'll have to wait for the translation.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    Brakes pumped and car in park.

Now, let's see...stolen Jag in Bolingbrook and thief shot in the back. On the video, yes, a video of this, cop is heard saying "did you get him?" and shaking hands, classless!

Google Paul O'Neil

If the officers are found to have acted improperly, they will suffer the consequences.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by scuff View Post
    In the real world, people often continue to fight long after they've been shot with real bullets, even when mortally wounded.

I'm sure you meant to say something, but I'll have to wait for the translation.
    First I kinda agreed with the rubber bullet thing, pretty easy to understand. Second, I stated the police have a hard job, again, easy to understand. Thirdly, oh wait, that's not a word...3rd and final point was BLUE knows who the rouges are, weed them out (weed them out means look for them and turn them in) The arse they save may be there own. I live in the Chicagoland area and go in and out of the city everyday, the not so good parts and I don't need some vigilante taking me out because of the some stupid, crooked cop, I have a 7 month old baby and a wife and earn an honest living, so lets have a conversation here and don't be a Richard head, need a translation for that, check Google.

Talk to txt sucks sometimes.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast