autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner

This weekend I had the chance to try the new Wolfgang Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner. I have always been a fan of the Pinnacle Glass Cleaner with Rain Repel and when I heard this new Wolfgang Glass Cleaner was being released I was excited to give it a try. Thanks to Nick for giving me the chance to try it out.

Product Description From PBMG Website:

Wolfgang Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner is different than any other glass cleaner. German technology made it possible to formulate a professional strength cleaner without relying on alcohol and ammonia. That’s right – Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner is formulated without alcohol and ammonia, the two most common ingredients found in most glass cleaners. For this reason Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner is 100% tint safe.

Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner imparts a hydrophobic coating that causes water to bead up and be whisked off the glass at speeds in excess of 30 mph, improving safety by increasing visibility in wet-weather conditions.

Cost: 32 ounce for $19.99 (on sale now with free MF towel

I decided to try the Wolfgang Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner on two cars. The first was my 1967 Chevy Nova which is garage kept and my 2006 Dodge Ram (daily driver). The product was applied with a micro fiber glass towel and wiped with a clean micro fiber glass towel. The one thing I noticed about this product was it's claims that it does not have ammonia or alcohol. I was worried that this would impact the cleaning ability but I had no issues whatsoever.

Thoughts and Opinions

1-Scent-Clean and fresh (Not overpowering)
    2-Cleaning ability-Excellent. Even on my 1967 Chevy Nova which is constantly covered in the garage the product was able to clean and pull a significant amount of dirt from the windows.
    3-Streaking-None-The product was used on interior and exterior glass with no issues or streaking.
    4-Water repellency-Good. I drove my Dodge Ram through a small shower this morning and the water was streaking off of my windshield without the need for wipers. I don't think it had the same water repellency as Wolfgang Glass Cleaner with Rain Repel but the water sheeting was excellent.
    5-Conclusion-An excellent glass cleaner for the money. The price point is slightly higher than the average OTC glass cleaners but the hydrophobic ingredients in the cleaner make up for the need to purchase a separate OTC rain repellant. For someone that doesn't want to spend the money on a specific glass coating this might fill the void.

Pictures

Still managed to pull a decent amount of dirty off my Nova's windows even though it's garage kept.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang Perfekt Vision Glass Cleaner

Good job on the review. I'll be picking some of this up soon, I also like the Pinn. w/repellant in it, does a good job.
    'Cause there's just something women like about a pickup man.
    Rich