autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Einszett Perls Wash and Lackfinish Qd'er+

I highly suggest each one of you consider these two products in your next order from the Geek. These products have been considered the best of the best for last several years. Unfortunately when Einszett realigned itself and vendors these two products got little press. Now that they are back, its worth grabbing.

Perls -- this soap is unique in that it does not make alot of bubbles, yet it feels well lubricated. What is amazing is the final finish. Einszett actually adds glossing agents from the qd'er into the wash to be a "better" wash for those not typically using a qd'er or qd'er+ after every wash to amp up the finish a bit and add some pop !

Lackfinish -- this is a qd'er+ make no mistake, while it can clean up minor boo-boo's without issue, this is best used as a final stage product after washing and drying. It can add considerable pop and gloss to a finish, and quite easily noticable. It is taking alot of control not to add some polycharger to this product and see how long it can last.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks killer, here is my take on it.

Perls is low suds but the end finish after each wash is sensational, it smells good and has polymer sealant protection added on as well.
    Another great thing about it is that it does not affect slickness that much and will not dry out any exterior trim moldings.

Lackfinish aka Raindance
    This IMO is a concentrate and should be diluted for faster quick detailing after drying
    If you use it neat, it tends to spread like glycerine does and take a heap of wiping to get it to go clear and flash.

You can also use it diluted to enhance the sheeting action when doing a rinse.
    Just spray it on, let sit for a moment or two and then rinse off. (this requires a double rinse but it's worth it)

Two top products.

Post Thanks / Like
    where can i buy the lackfinish
    it isn't on ag website

Post Thanks / Like
    I hear AG has limited Einzett supply currently and looking to have more shortly. Hopefully Lackfinish and Waxpolishsoft are two additions.
    Last edited by ScottB; 09-23-2007 at 09:16 AM.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    The best thing is with Lackfinish is when you spray it onto a totally unprotected surface which pools water, the water film suddenly breaks up (and the spray touches the water film, not the surface), and beads wonderfully.

Post Thanks / Like
    I have to agree with Dream Machines.......Lack Finish is best used diluted as it is very strong straight from the bottle. I have been using it for about 3 years and love it.

With Perls......well when our drought breaks I will re-acquaint myself with this awesome product.

Cheers
    Dave.

Post Thanks / Like
    Perls and Lackfinish now on the list. Why control not to add Polycharger?

Post Thanks / Like
    *sigh* 2 more 1Z products to try. The pro- polishes are FANTASTIC and I do believe that they are on sale. Good chance to try out a great product line.

Post Thanks / Like
    I've used the Lackfinish in the past and was very impressive, somewhat tricky t o work with, reminds me a lot of how klasse sg goes on, still gave a good feel and look to the paint, I had ran out and couldn't find it anywhere, but now that AG sells it I'll have to get some.