autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Thumbs up SON1C Wax 2 Year Anniversary Wax! Step into the Waxatory!

No one wished SON1C Wax Happy Birthday?!!!

Just kidding! But i am not kidding about my two year anniversary limited edition wax I am brewing right now. .

This is a tweaked version of my originally planned SON1C Wax Carnaubavore release. Infused with natural oils and almost entirely organic, this is a rich show car wax, somewhere between your favorite soda and a Granny Smith green apple you'll find this anniversary Carnaubavore variation

In the classic fashion of this home brew thread I have uploaded the pictures in my original method with extensive photographs of my first pour! Please reference SON1C Wax ProtoWax 38 honeydew edition as the original rendition of the version one of this recipe.

Ahh, how every wax begins. . Raw ingedients!

Molten wax. . We're getting there

Don't get too close, it'll burn ya!

Wait SON1C it's been two years.. And you still can't pour wax cleanly?!!!

Oh wax, I love the way you cool

Hand poured, hand crafted, premium carnauba car wax, no one pot is the same.

Hey. . You'd look good on my paint work

Baby. . You're beadiful.

This is a limited production pour, I'm still brewing the waxes so I am not exactly sure on quantity, estimated between 20-36 waxes. It is not available for sale yet, I would estimate it to be ready to ship from Autogeek within 30 days.

More updates to come so please stay tuned

If interested please check out my entire home brew carnauba car wax thread here!
    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...ure-heavy.html

Post Thanks / Like

Re: SON1C Wax 2 Year Anniversary Wax! Step into the Waxatory!

Man Drew can't wait!! In the meantime, I will be detailing my GF Mercedes and I am torn on which one of your waxes I am gonna use...Carnaubavore, Phoenix or Obsession. I will be doing it this Saturday!!

Once I decide on which one I will use I will post the pics and give you my comments on your waxes!! Hopefully soon you have the 2 year anniversary...I know I will be buying 1 along with your brothers wax....thanks again for your wax and your dedicated work.

The only sad thing is you got rid of your Stang for a BRZ....Oh well the BRZ (I believe you got that one) is still a nice ride!!

PS: If you have a suggestion on what wax of yours to use just let me know and I will make it so!!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Kamakaz1961 View Post
    Man Drew can't wait!! In the meantime, I will be detailing my GF Mercedes and I am torn on which one of your waxes I am gonna use...Carnaubavore, Phoenix or Obsession. I will be doing it this Saturday!!

Once I decide on which one I will use I will post the pics and give you my comments on your waxes!! Hopefully soon you have the 2 year anniversary...I know I will be buying 1 along with your brothers wax....thanks again for your wax and your dedicated work.

The only sad thing is you got rid of your Stang for a BRZ....Oh well the BRZ (I believe you got that one) is still a nice ride!!

PS: If you have a suggestion on what wax of yours to use just let me know and I will make it so!!
    Hey CJ,

First off thanks for supporting SON1C Wax! Thanks to awesome people like you I'm still here two years later. Personally out of those three waxes I'd reach for Phoenix, but you couldn't go wrong with any of the three (also what color is it?)

That's great! Thanks for the continued support and I think you'll really enjoy these two waxes especially since they're two "medium hard" waxes that are so incredibly different in really every category aside from hardness.

Again it's my pleasure, my fellow agoers like you help keep my dream alive

Yeah it's a complicated story sort of :/ I'll sit down tomorrow and write you some more info on it. But now I'm working on paying off my 2015 series blue Subaru BRZ, minus the sound and torque ( when contrasted with mustangs) I love this car! I'm gearing up to start auto crossing it finally so I'm really excited for that.

PS : my vote goes to SON1C Wax AUT1SM ! Otherwise Phoenix is my vote

Post Thanks / Like

I will use the Phoenix as you suggested. Her car is a metallic blueish color. Will take some pics too. Phoenix will be what I use
    CJ
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

I will use the Phoenix as you suggested. Her car is a metallic blueish color. Will take some pics too. Phoenix will be what I use
    Take some pictures looking forward to your results CJ and also.. Nice choice on her color!

Post Thanks / Like

With almost all wax productions each wax is labeled with a batch number, if it's not on the pot then it was just labeled internally (my records)

For example the batch number 1 is applied to the bottom of this home brew car wax after inspecting it and cleaning up any stray wax from the hand pouring process. After the pot is inspected, cleaned, and labeled with a batch number I box it and then it's ready for the next step, which is applying the actual label(s) to the wax

Post Thanks / Like

Ashley is absolutely killing these custom labels, taking hand-crafted to new heights with this anniversary wax throwback! Coming soon

Post Thanks / Like

Please let us know when AGO will have them so I can buy a jar!!
    CJ
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

In the meantime, I will be detailing my GF Mercedes and I am torn on which...wax I am gonna use...Carnaubavore, Phoenix or Obsession.

PS: If you have a suggestion on what wax...to use just let me know and I will make it so!!
    I'll suggest Carnaubavore Wax.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

I have 2 of your waxes sitting on one of my detailing shelves in my shop/garage

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast