autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Color-Coded Microfiber Bulk Detailing Towels

Every now and then we get a great deal on microfiber towels, and we like to pass the savings along to you guys. We recently started carrying what we call Color-Coded Microfiber Bulk Detailing Towels.

Color-Coded Microfiber Bulk Detailing Towels make it easy to distinguish which towel is for each major detailing task, like wiping off waxes and cleaning door jambs. With all the different microfiber towels available, the selection can make your head spin! Which one do I use for paint? Which one do I use for wheels? Rest assured we’re here to make your detailing life easier with our cost-effective Color-Coded Microfiber Bulk Detailing Towels. Each package contains 16 towels in four different colors.

They get my stamp of approval! While they're not going to replace your beloved Gold Plush Juniors, they are great for wiping off compound and polish residue, door jambs, interior cleaning, wheel and tire detailing, etc. They're excellent "all purpose towels" and I've already taken a couple boxes home for myself.

Stock up before they're gone.

Color-Coded Microfiber Bulk Detailing Towels

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Color-Coded Microfiber Bulk Detailing Towels

At less than a buck each, what's not to love?
    Francesco

Post Thanks / Like

They look like the ones sold in Walmart. The same size and the exact same colors. I use them for general clean up, but not for paint.

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

Also look similar to the 300's from both MFT and TRC (closer colors to TRC). Except both of those are either 12x12 or 16x16. TRC offers them in both sizes, even in larger size "car wash" towels. Everyone needs a good 'disposable' towel though. (Which is why I buy the Kirkland 'golds' (that are 350 gsm) and are 38˘ each.) Nothing bites worse than getting grease on a $5.99 towel.

McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    They look like the ones sold in Walmart. The same size and the exact same colors. I use them for general clean up, but not for paint.
    Great observation, but these are not the same towels. You can use these on paint, but again they're not going to replace a much softer, plusher towel for wiping off waxes and sealants.