autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by joe.p
    when dressing for
    interiors i wear joggers and a tee shirt
    LOL!! Joe are you English or Aussie or something???

Post Thanks / Like
    Here is the link to Poorboy's Natural Look on AG.

I have used the Megs Quick detail and I like it. I tried the Megs NXT Cokpit shine and did not like it. Way to shiny. I recntly got the PB Natural look and I'm very pleased with it.

"Dogs in cars again. Going away. Going away fast" - P.D. Eastman, Go, Dog. Go!

Post Thanks / Like
    I got the PB Natural Look too and I love it. Great smell, not too shiny, UV protection. Great stuff!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by dengood1
    Hey everyone, since a lot of you have tried most of the products on the market, what dressing is the best for interiors? I'm interested in a dressing that has a nice sheen, not greasy or too glossy, and that smells great and lasts. Pretty much what most people want in a dressing. Any thoughts from the pro's? Thanks for the input .

Dennis
    I use Jax Wax's Super Blue Vinyl/Rubber Dressing. It is Solvent Based ,whereas Armor All and the others are water based, so it dries and does not leave the wet greasy feel. It also has a nice smell, not a chemical one. It also protects agains UV Rays and sun fade. It is great on your tires too. It repels water so it lasts through rain and car washes, repels dust and dirt, and won't turn white raised letter wheels brown. It is also great because it just wipes off wheels and body panels without smearing, unlike the other guys.

(sorry no linking)
    Last edited by ScottB; 07-20-2006 at 04:06 PM.

Super Member Driven Auto Detail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like
    If you want to clean your interior pieces real good before you apply the PB Natural Look, use the Megs Quick Interior Detailer. This stuff rocks. It cleans really well and leaves absolutely no residue. Even if you get it on glass, it just wipes off with no smears, unlike other interior cleaning products. Basically, it just leaves a nice clean surface, ready for something like the PB stuff.

http://autogeek.net/mg13616.html
    Mike Shumaker | Driven Auto Detail
    Authorized Opti-Coat Pro Installer

Serving Central Indiana & Beyond!

Post Thanks / Like
    Dp Interior Surface Protectant is great. I ordered some when they were
    coming out with a new formula. The older version was on sale. I actually got
    a bottle of each not knowing it. I used the old version by chance first. I then
    started using the second version and noticed a light banana scent. It has
    a low matte shine and the scent last a few days. Not greasy and doe's not
    attract dust. I used it on some leather seats in a friends car and he liked it.
    We noticed on the leather that after the banana scent was gone the leather
    scent came out big time.
    Last edited by belcherm58; 07-20-2006 at 06:01 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    Hello All,

This thread actually prompted me to make my first posting here at AG. I've used several different interior dressing products including Duragloss, which
    I like for the fact that it is very matt. So much so that you hardly notice it at all. Is that good??? I like a bit more sheen than that, so I tried the Klasse interior dressing. I liked the results even better than the Duragloss.

For kicks, I just finished doing the interior of my 01 SLK 230 (black) again, using a product line I've been using for years called Gollit Diamante, which I discovered while living in Germany. It remains my absolute favorite! It gives interior sufaces a satin sheen, and greatly increases the color appearence. For example, my black leather gear shift knob shows some signs of wear, and the color has somewhat faded. Gollit Diamante brings it back to life like no other product I've used.

Unfortunaly I've found no source here in the US for the Gollit Line. You can order it over the net, but they only deliver to Germany. Fortunately, I have family and friends there who will schlepp it here to Phoenix when they visit (escaping the nasty German winter).

Gollit also makes a product similar to Klasse that I've used for years as well. A truly great line of products. Perhap AG can become a US distributor?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like
    I can't believe someone didn't recommend 303 Protectant.
    2006 Honda Ridgeline

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234