autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Meghan Update!

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan Update!

I know I haven't posted much lately, sorry had a take a little vacation! You can see picture below of what I was sending my time doing....PS I am afraid of heights!
    But I am back and ready to roll....

Wanted to post up a few new items and some good deals just to update everyone incase you might have missed it.

Indigo, Indigo.... we now have applicators and bonnets!!! Everyone loves Indigo, now you can love it in many different ways!

Klasse
    - the whole line plus kits are on sale.

Diamondite Zip Sponge Bug and Tar Remover, this is a great sponge for nasty stuck on crud!

Lake Country 5.5" Glass Polishing Pad.... this pad and some Diamondite Glass Resurfacing Creme and hello clean glass. Not just for cars, but great for glass in the house too. Wife yelling about the glass sliders not coming clean, well you can earn brownie points with this.

Final Step Foam Applicator Pad, great for applying pre-waxes and waxes by hand. And great American colors!

XMT Total Shine Bundle- what a great deal to get 360, 180, and indigo's. Some of my favorite products.

Four Star Bundle- you love Four Star, well here is a cost effective way to buy it!

Liquid Glass Polish Kit, for our Liquid Glass people now including the new detail spray.

Metabo Circular Polisher, we have had some requests for it, so of course we had to track it down for you.

And last but not least we got 1Z EINSZETT!!! We are adding on lines like crazy over here, I have not tried this line yet but I cannot wait to give it a whirl. I want to see pictures posted in the Show N Shine when you guys try this out!

You need to stop by the site and look on the whats new page....
    New products.

This is me looking for sharks! I prefer to look for them on land!

Post Thanks / Like
    Oh my gosh, Meghan!!! How did you get yourself up there if you are afraid of heights? I am too so when my husband went windsurfing, he went alone.... was it fun? Would you go again?

And why all the good sales when I am banned from ordering till I use part of my collection? (crying)
    ~Lulu~

Post Thanks / Like
    and news on 303 products, lots of PM's looking for missing stock.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Well Mehgan it looks like fear wasn't a factor for you..lol the sharks is what i would of been concerned with

glad you enjoyed your much needed break

Post Thanks / Like
    Meghan, I wouldn't do that jump even if somebody stuck a Magnum 45 in my face and threatened to pull the trigger. Yup, scared of heights. Glad you got some vacation, sad that the Mrs won't let me shop right now. I don't figure, I only carry 8 different polishes in stock at home....

Best regards Daniel
    Last edited by DanielSwe; 08-02-2007 at 03:21 PM.

Post Thanks / Like
    It's nice to have you back Meghan but I'm not sure I like your new avatar. The eye looks much to close to home.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by DanielSwe
    Meghan, I wouldn't do that jump even if somebody stuck a Magnum 45 in my face and threatened to pull the trigger. Yup, scared of heights. Glad you got some vacation, sad that the Mrs won't let me shop right now. I don't figure, I only carry 8 different polishes in stock at home....

Best regards Daniel
    Honey I did not jump!!! I am way to chicken, they slowly raise you in the air, wasn't anything that I thought it was going to be. And 12 polishes are better than 8.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Honey I did not jump!!! I am way to chicken, they slowly raise you in the air, wasn't anything that I thought it was going to be. And 12 polishes are better than 8.
    Any closer pics?
    Quote Originally Posted by Nica
    Sweet first oficial AG zombie!!!!

Post Thanks / Like
    Great to have you back Meghan. I hope you had a nice vacation.
    How many drinks did you have before you tried that

Post Thanks / Like
    Hey Meghan, you didn't answer my questions....I am not feeling the love here. (just teasing you.) I would freak out big tiime up there.
    Yah, that takes booze or b---s, one of the two! Excuse my inference there....
    ~Lulu~

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast