autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 28
  1. #1
    In time out
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me

  2. #2
    Senior Member Dougw4355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fort Knox, kentucky
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    Quote Originally Posted by goodasnew View Post
    just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me
    Might wanna read the forum rules regarding posting of competitor products

    http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...rum-rules.html
    Mercedes C230 Sport edition

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    ankeny ia
    Posts
    1,260
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    Quote Originally Posted by goodasnew View Post
    just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me
    thats a good deal

  4. #4
    Senior Member Danube's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Location
    Australia
    Posts
    864
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    Quote Originally Posted by goodasnew View Post
    just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me

    Good find & Merry X-mas to you mate!!


    Flex 3401 & PE14


  5. #5
    In time out
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    wow I didnt even know about that rule............go ahead and remove the post if you would like to AG. this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak. its not a perfect world. and to be honest (probably breaking another rule right now) but if I'm the manager of this site I would appreciate people letting me know about better deals out there so that I can keep my prices as competitive as possible. but what do I know? my mistake, wont happen again.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Dougw4355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fort Knox, kentucky
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    Quote Originally Posted by goodasnew View Post
    wow I didnt even know about that rule............go ahead and remove the post if you would like to AG. this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak. its not a perfect world. and to be honest (probably breaking another rule right now) but if I'm the manager of this site I would appreciate people letting me know about better deals out there so that I can keep my prices as competitive as possible. but what do I know? my mistake, wont happen again.

    Listed under forum rules

    Just a reminder this forum is for products carried by Autogeek. If not carried my Autogeek there are other places to post your threads just please not here. Also please refrain from outside links in your posts, if you have any questions on the rules please PM me.
    Thank you
    __________________
    1-800-869-3011

    meghan@autogeek.net
    Mercedes C230 Sport edition

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    14,340
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    Quote Originally Posted by goodasnew View Post
    this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak.
    I had to LOL at this...you must be talking about those sites that are 99.9% BOYS, the ones that sound like a Jr. High locker room. Thankfully this site is "picky".

  8. #8
    In time out
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    doug, you're pretty funny man. always trying to act all tough to people. and this is about a product that IS sold on here. plus, i thought AG did price matching, so if thats the case they could sell a bunch of these buffers if people knew about the lower price. make sense?

  9. #9
    Senior Member Dougw4355's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Location
    Fort Knox, kentucky
    Posts
    312
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    Quote Originally Posted by goodasnew View Post
    doug, you're pretty funny man. always trying to act all tough to people. and this is about a product that IS sold on here. plus, i thought AG did price matching, so if thats the case they could sell a bunch of these buffers if people knew about the lower price. make sense?

    Kindly please refrain from personal attacks in accordance with the forum rules
    I was just trying to point out the rules to you as posted by AG
    Mercedes C230 Sport edition

  10. #10
    In time out
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    81
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

    thats a personal attack? seriously? I come on here to try to help people any way that I can, appearantly broke a rule, agreed not to do it again, and this is the thanks I get. sometimes you just cant win I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Does anyone still use a Dewalt rotary???
    By cpdetail in forum Rotary Buffers
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2018, 10:58 AM
  2. What pads for the DeWALT Rotary Buffer?
    By Mike Phillips in forum Ask Mike Phillips your detailing questions!
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 07-31-2015, 10:39 AM
  3. Picking up a Dewalt DWP849X Rotary?
    By otruba_843 in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-23-2014, 12:57 PM
  4. FS: Dewalt Rotary, Pads and BP
    By Labster in forum Car Care Product Giveaways
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 03-16-2008, 06:38 PM

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» November 2019

S M T W T F S
2728293031 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30