autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me

Post Thanks / Like

Re: dewalt rotary at a very low price FOUND

Quote Originally Posted by goodasnew View Post
    just picked up a new dewalt DWP849X online for just $169 with no tax and free shipping. found it on amazon for $177 with free shipping then searched around again and found it for $169 from tooltopia. autogeek wants $229 for it. saved $60. merry x-mas to me
    Might wanna read the forum rules regarding posting of competitor products

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/...rum-rules.html
    Mercedes C230 Sport edition

Post Thanks / Like

thats a good deal

Post Thanks / Like

Good find & Merry X-mas to you mate!!

Flex 3401 & PE14

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

wow I didnt even know about that rule............go ahead and remove the post if you would like to AG. this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak. its not a perfect world. and to be honest (probably breaking another rule right now) but if I'm the manager of this site I would appreciate people letting me know about better deals out there so that I can keep my prices as competitive as possible. but what do I know? my mistake, wont happen again.

Post Thanks / Like

wow I didnt even know about that rule............go ahead and remove the post if you would like to AG. this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak. its not a perfect world. and to be honest (probably breaking another rule right now) but if I'm the manager of this site I would appreciate people letting me know about better deals out there so that I can keep my prices as competitive as possible. but what do I know? my mistake, wont happen again.

Listed under forum rules

Just a reminder this forum is for products carried by Autogeek. If not carried my Autogeek there are other places to post your threads just please not here. Also please refrain from outside links in your posts, if you have any questions on the rules please PM me.
    Thank you

meghan@autogeek.net

Post Thanks / Like

this site is so picky about stuff. most forums (especially ones with 99.9% men) allow you to speak in the typical manner in which people speak.
    I had to LOL at this...you must be talking about those sites that are 99.9% BOYS, the ones that sound like a Jr. High locker room. Thankfully this site is "picky".

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

doug, you're pretty funny man. always trying to act all tough to people. and this is about a product that IS sold on here. plus, i thought AG did price matching, so if thats the case they could sell a bunch of these buffers if people knew about the lower price. make sense?

Post Thanks / Like

doug, you're pretty funny man. always trying to act all tough to people. and this is about a product that IS sold on here. plus, i thought AG did price matching, so if thats the case they could sell a bunch of these buffers if people knew about the lower price. make sense?

Kindly please refrain from personal attacks in accordance with the forum rules
    I was just trying to point out the rules to you as posted by AG

In time out
    Post Thanks / Like

thats a personal attack? seriously? I come on here to try to help people any way that I can, appearantly broke a rule, agreed not to do it again, and this is the thanks I get. sometimes you just cant win I guess.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast