autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Bobjones
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjones
    Anyone????

Also where did the DP Final Polish and Super Swirl Remover go from the DP list of products....???
    Meghan,

Could you answer this. It would appear that I have asked this not once, not twice but thrice now. I for one don't buy anything unless I know what it does and how it fits in the WHOLE product line up.

All too often I have found that on this site a NEW product comes out (and whether ist is really new or the re-incarnation of a previous product) and all of the sudden it is supposed to be viewed as a must have without any DETAILED information provided.

I for one am a fan of DP products, due in part to their value for money and results, and that the products come in the large sizes that help when doing a few cars. However, I find it extremely frustrating when everyone sings its praises without any info. Some would be appreciated, I am sure that for a relatively new member you can take some time out and provide me with an intelligent response.

Thanks
    Neill

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Bobjones
    Meghan,

Could you answer this. It would appear that I have asked this not once, not twice but thrice now. I for one don't buy anything unless I know what it does and how it fits in the WHOLE product line up.

All too often I have found that on this site a NEW product comes out (and whether ist is really new or the re-incarnation of a previous product) and all of the sudden it is supposed to be viewed as a must have without any DETAILED information provided.

I for one am a fan of DP products, due in part to their value for money and results, and that the products come in the large sizes that help when doing a few cars. However, I find it extremely frustrating when everyone sings its praises without any info. Some would be appreciated, I am sure that for a relatively new member you can take some time out and provide me with an intelligent response.

Thanks
    Neill
    I'm sure she's very busy. The AG staff doesn't have a lot of time to look at the forums.

Give her a call or PM. That way if you PM her, she'll notice the little "pop up" notification as soon as she logs in.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitethunder46
    I'm sure she's very busy. The AG staff doesn't have a lot of time to look at the forums.

Give her a call or PM. That way if you PM her, she'll notice the little "pop up" notification as soon as she logs in.
    or email her at geek3@bellsouth.net---trust me, their customer service is unsurpassed.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Whitethunder46
    Thank you, yes I have been very busy this week, sorry I was not fast enough with a reply! As for those two products, they have been discontinued. If you have anymore questions please just call me, I do not read all posts on here, simply is not enough time. And yes I got the PM, you posted before I had the chance to respond. The DP Mild Swirl Eliminator is also being discontinued, just FYI. DP line is not going anywhere, we are just trying to improve the line to better serve the consumer. We have added two products this past month, and I am sure more are to follow.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Meghan
    Thank you, yes I have been very busy this week, sorry I was not fast enough with a reply! As for those two products, they have been discontinued. If you have anymore questions please just call me, I do not read all posts on here, simply is not enough time. And yes I got the PM, you posted before I had the chance to respond. The DP Mild Swirl Eliminator is also being discontinued, just FYI. DP line is not going anywhere, we are just trying to improve the line to better serve the consumer. We have added two products this past month, and I am sure more are to follow.
    I like the sound of that!!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123