autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

NTS7 Interior Cleaner/Protectant -- Test

Got this in my last order of goodies to try and test some of the new Sonax line. I originally thought it was an interior cleaner (carpet, flooring) but upon reading the bottle carefully realized it was a cleaner and dressing for interior dashes and colored surrounds.

The bottle is not the most desirable to use, in that it is the old spritz top type bottle giving your thumb a workout. It did however flow quickly and had a very pleasant and slightly masculine scent. What I noticed was it cleaned rather well and left the area clean but without any real gloss or glare. In truth, I have always loved the original coloring and not one for dressings so I stick with Poorboys Natural Shine as the closest offering. This product is likley going to replace it.

Upon rereading the description it offers anti-static ability ?? We will see. It offers good cleaning ability ?? Made quick work of most scuffs on the door trim that I usually need a Majic Eraser. It offers a scent that will lightly aroma all car ?? I did so, and not overwhelming like true spray scents. It offers a matte finish without cloud ?? No clouding and not matte as much as original and new looking. The only item I see missing, or maybe I missed was their any added UV protection ????

Add in the silicone free product description and we have a winner. At less than 10 dollars and likely less than 1 ounce used for an entire SUV, we have another clear winning choice. I would only add once again that I prefer trigger sprays .
    Last edited by ScottB; 02-18-2007 at 01:59 PM.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Enjoyed your write-up on your test. "Quick work of most scuffs" really got my attention. Have to give it a try.

Post Thanks / Like
    Looks like a cool product to try

Post Thanks / Like
    Thanks Scott.

The cleaning ability got my attention as well. Seems like I will need to try this out next weekend!
    Formerly "justin30513"

www.clean4udetailing.com

Post Thanks / Like
    still needed a Mr. Clean Majic Eraser for some marks ... but found a spritz, a second, and wipe removed most marks immediately.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    You are making me wanna try some too. I don't have any more space on shelves in garage, making me keeping some products in my bedroom (guess where my Souveran tubs are at?)
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    Any chance you could do a comparison picture? Maybe a piece of tape along the dash and one side is NTS7 and the other is Poorboy's. Also, how would you compare this product to DP ISP? I know the DP doesn't clean, but I find it provides me with the most matte finish.
    You like Nattys, I like Souveran, and Justin is DP MaxWax. And you know what, its alright !!
    -Killrwheels