autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    McKee's 37 Product Support
    Post Thanks / Like

New Product - Wheel Woolies!

Do your wheel barrels look like this? Have you been struggling to find a brush that makes cleaning wheel barrels and other hard to areas a breeze? Well if you ask me, you can never have too broad of a selection for cleaning and maintaining your car. We all know that some wheels (ok, most wheels) can be a hassle to properly clean. The never ending search for the perfect wheel brush continues. With every new wheel and tire care brush and tool introduced, you're one step closer to finding the perfect brush or tool that makes cleaning your wheels that much easier.

We're excited to announce that Wheel Woolies are now available on Autogeek. If you've never heard of a Wheel Woolie, it's a long handle brush that features a super soft lambswool head for safe, effective cleaning of wheel barrels. Primarily designed to clean wheel barrels, you will find a million and one uses for these unique detailing tools. Available in a 3-pack that comes with several different sizes, you'll be sure to find a use for each one.

Wheel Woolies come in a 3-pack that includes a 19", 12", and 8" size. The handles are constructed of durable plastic that's thick enough for a firm grip, but thin enough to aid in cleaning of tight spaces.

Just like you would normally clean a wheel, spray down the entire wheel including the barrel with your favorite wheel cleaner of choice. Ensure wheels are cool to the touch before cleaning.

Dunk a Wheel Woolie in a bucket filled with your favorite wash solution and start scrubbing!

Although natural lambswool is super soft, it's tightly wrapped on the handle to provide the necessary cleaning ability to remove stubborn brake dust and road grime.

The largest Wheel Woolie is 19" long which makes it perfect for scrubbing wheel barrels of wide wheels often found on sports cars.

Use the 12" and the 8" Wheel Woolies to clean tight spots such as in between brake calipers, grills, exhaust pipes, and narrow spoke wheels.

After you finish cleaning the wheel barrels with the Wheel Woolies, clean the face of the wheel using a super soft Boar's Hair 20" Wheel Brush and rinse clean!

To prevent water spots, dry the wheel using a Microfiber All Purpose & Wheel Detailing Towel.

Check out how squeaky clean those wheel barrels are!

Apply your favorite tire dressing and you're finished.

Wheel Woolies make cleaning stubborn wheel barrels quick and easy. The lambswool is soft enough for even the most delicate finishes, but it also has the necessary scrubbing ability to effectively clean wheel barrels and other hard to reach areas.

Work smart, and not hard, with Wheel Woolies.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Product - Wheel Woolies!

interesting. the daytona wheel brush has a new kid on the block. price is a bit scary, but if they work good,and you get a set of 3....

nick, i envy you! you get to try out all this cool new stuff. a great job indeed!
    this would make for one heck of a giveaway. hint..hint.. lol
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

I think that the Daytona brush and the wheel woolies would be great in combo. But im a tool junky sooooo......yeah im gettin em

Post Thanks / Like

Wheel woolies are amazing. I love mine and use them everytime I wash my wheels.
    Only Z Best Detailing-Automotive Concours Detailing Services
    http://ozbdetailing.com
    https://www.facebook.com/ozbautodetailing

SELF BANNED
    Post Thanks / Like

crap..I was trying not to spend any more loot..I have been trying to find a good wheel brush..I think the Daytona isnt worth the price at all..i find it to be way to soft and sometimes doesnt even remove brake dust that is only after 1 day of driving. I have a small wool wheel cleaner and it works GREAT..its just the handle is only like 4" long so it isnt the best.

Post Thanks / Like

I might give these a shot.

But hats off to Nissan/Infiniti/Rays for using *black* paint on the inside of my wheels. It doesnt show the dirt nearly as much as if they were just clearcoated!

Someday I might sand off the black but for now I like it.

Post Thanks / Like

WG BDTG is the best! I'm still trying to figure up my next order. I'm trying to wait at least another month.

I might go with these and the P21s gel, or would the liquid be better for these?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by GMC View Post
    nick, i envy you! you get to try out all this cool new stuff. a great job indeed!
    Nick is always stealing products off my desk and running out to the garage. He has a rough life!!

Post Thanks / Like

Envious of nick INDEED!!!

Woolies look like they actually work, seem steep $$$ BUT you get three sizes which is great.
    Trade:PoliCoat=Unused,DPHPGlassRestorer=Unused,For everBlack=Unused,Klasse HGS=Unused PBWheelSealant=Used 2Xdouble coat app Lookingfor:IronX,303 Protect, 6" Pads

Post Thanks / Like

Must have, but $45 ouch thats steep. Will these stand up to an acid cleaner such as Meg's Wheel Brightener at full strength over time? My concern is that they will degrade with strong cleaners or like my other $30 brush that broke and never got a replacement on, it will break.
    Swirl Free Since 2003!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast