autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Second -- How does any glaze (even these are clearly more of a abrasive polish) work well with any sealant ?? Sealants dont like and cannot adhere properly to oils and fillers, and the term glaze seems to reference that. Since the entire Clearkote line is carnuaba driven, this seems to increase the point that these make not work properly with sealants.
    I'm not so sure about that VM and UPP have been able to coinside with each other, at least thats what I've read over on autopia by some of it's members. I tried it and it seemed not to hold up to well, so I redid my car just using AIO/UPP and it did the same thing I haven't used UPP since but I'll give it another go around. But some people have been able to use VM under UPP....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by JeffW
    It's great news that AG is expanding to carry additional quality products.

In order to figure out whether to go with RMG or VM, I need some advice...

RMG is highly touted for darks (reds, blacks) and has 'color enhancers, etc...'. How is it on lighter colors or inbetweens? VM, on the other hand, seems to be excellent on all colors. My preference would be to buy only one of these, not both. The obvious answer would be VM, but, since 2/3's of my cars are darker is RMG substaintially better on the darker colors that I should go that route?

Also, I assume that either of these can be topped with WG, UPP, EX-P. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Thanks for your input!
    Bumping for more input...

Post Thanks / Like
    Jason/Matt/Mehgan , I see you have a CK kit for bikes.Have you decided on a kit for cars ?

Post Thanks / Like
    The bike kit is the only kit available from Clearkote. We are still working on the kits.
    "The true spirit of conversation consists in building on another man's observation, not overturning it." Edward G. Bulwer-Lytton

Post Thanks / Like
    It takes time finding the right group of products to put together that work efficiently together. I research almost everything I buy to make sure it works well with what I have you and give me an idea of what I need to achieve what I'm looking for. ( Was that a run on sentence?)
    It always makes It helpful to shop kits because someone else has already done the research.

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by Jason
    The bike kit is the only kit available from Clearkote. We are still working on the kits.
    Today is may 9,06. I swear it was at a couple of weeks ago since i ask when the CK kit will become available.
    sorry for being impatient..

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12