autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like
    you wanna get the treadmill going, Zaino has a new sealant coming in which you wipe it on and supposedly it disappears within 15 minutes with no rewiping. Guess they will toss the old "optically pure" mumbo-jumbo out the door. And of course, using it alone means likely less Z2/Z3/Z5 users.

Polycharger comes out next month from the competition also. Can be added to any poly or acrylic based sealant and extend durability and slickness for months. Rumor is a carnauba version might be forthcoming, we will see.

As for CMA, who knows what the future holds going up against the king of the mountain in ivory based carnauabas. Maybe in the coming months something else will come out from another vendor/manufacturer. It is nice time to be detailers though, so many choices.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    I will say a friend picked up some CG5050 and I'm deffinitley ordering some, what a wax. Had the crisp wetness of Nattys Blue, the glow of Souveran, but was also very reflective looking with sharp contrast like the top Zymol stuff.[/quote]

I have some C.G.50/50. great wax...............let it flash a minute or two before removing.....

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek
    Maybe in the coming months something else will come out from another vendor/manufacturer. It is nice time to be detailers though, so many choices.
    A nice time to be a detailer . . . a bad bad bad time to be my wallet.
    You like Nattys, I like Souveran, and Justin is DP MaxWax. And you know what, its alright !!
    -Killrwheels

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeyC
    A nice time to be a detailer . . . a bad bad bad time to be my wallet.
    2008 Acura MDX Sport white pearl (daily driver)
    2009 BMW E70 X5 4.8i jet black (garage queen)
    2013 BMW F25 X3 2.8 jet black (wife's car)

Post Thanks / Like
    The product just started shipping this week....kinda hard to put down a product no one has used yet.
    I would suspect that it has ties to Menz....was told last year they have a wax never released in the states..but who knows for sure.
    We had a jar delivered to the shop today. I will check it out next week.
    Ric
    HOGtailing is my business

Detailing at the Dog

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by 3Dog
    The product just started shipping this week....kinda hard to put down a product no one has used yet.
    I would suspect that it has ties to Menz....was told last year they have a wax never released in the states..but who knows for sure.
    We had a jar delivered to the shop today. I will check it out next week.
    I was wondering about that, somebody else on another board mentioned it might have ties to a Menzerna wax that was never released here but supposed to be good? Deffinitley not putting it down, pics I saw actually showed it to be very nice, it was their whole "wet ice over hot fire" or something or other saying that makes me chuckle lol
    The real WyStang:

Post Thanks / Like
    I also have a new jar of the new CMA wax in hand that I rcvd as a gift this season. Maybe I can test it out this weekend. One of our black cars has been going throught the winter with fmj/hgas so it would be a good test vehicle.

Post Thanks / Like
    Remember Mezerna to date has only offered and brought it polishes to the US. All other products are made, packaged, and designed by CMA. There is even a little notice on all bottles of FMJ, Wash, Spray. Reading the description, its sounds exactly like a repackaged CG 5050. We will see ...

Scott

Post Thanks / Like
    Quote Originally Posted by pt91
    I also have a new jar of the new CMA wax in hand that I rcvd as a gift this season. Maybe I can test it out this weekend. One of our black cars has been going throught the winter with fmj/hgas so it would be a good test vehicle.

Great............ looking forward to your input.......

Post Thanks / Like
    I am going to do a little homework on the CMA product ... seems that the ad has changed several times and clearly notes that it is no better than Souveran paste just different at last glance. I will keep you all apprised as I find out tidbits. Private Label from outside offering?? Illegal Copy ?? Menzerna product ??
    Last edited by ScottB; 01-06-2007 at 10:28 AM.

Scott

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.