autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Fuzion mini.. Very classy tub!!

so recently i got fuzion mini.. and just wanted to mention . im very impressed with the pot.. its very classy looking .. i like that its a clear pot...iknow that has nothing todo with the wax but it looks nice.. just thought id mention.. hope to soon try it out ..
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Fuzion mini.. Very classy tub!!

Tommy got Fuzion .... watch out Swissvax.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    Tommy got Fuzion .... watch out Swissvax.
    ya i know right.. with swissvax huge price increse with in the last month.. i need to calm down with it ..
    names tom i live in nj with my wife cindy .and our 3 children. samantha gabriella and little tom...

Post Thanks / Like

after woe these many years i have started to narrow down my waxes. i just decided, ( a big accomplishment in itself) that fuzion is now my go to wax. ordered the big tub. might be the great smell pushed me over the top who knows? my neighbor builds cedar chests and small wood boxes for crafts fairs so i went over and scammed a small beautiful oak secretrary (like a roll top desk without the roll top) just to put my better waxes in. surprisingly collinite gets a pass into this space. finally got some sun out here in oregon and i am rambling.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by daveinsweethome View Post
    after woe these many years i have started to narrow down my waxes. i just decided, ( a big accomplishment in itself) that fuzion is now my go to wax. ordered the big tub. might be the great smell pushed me over the top who knows? my neighbor builds cedar chests and small wood boxes for crafts fairs so i went over and scammed a small beautiful oak secretrary (like a roll top desk without the roll top) just to put my better waxes in. surprisingly collinite gets a pass into this space. finally got some sun out here in oregon and i am rambling.

im glad tohear all the possitive reviews on this wax.. im for sure going to love it .. i might have to try it out on a panel of my truck today...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by trhland View Post
    ya i know right.. with swissvax huge price increse with in the last month.. i need to calm down with it ..
    you wont miss it, and sure those girls can use a college fund versus daddies wax collection.

Scott

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by killrwheels@autogeek View Post
    you wont miss it, and sure those girls can use a college fund versus daddies wax collection.
    true .. i hardly ever buy myself anything latly/ i always feel gulty.. bills aremore important.. but i try 1 time a month to buy like a hundred bucks worth of stuff .. but thats it.. cant really afford more then that.. so for detailing my own truck is a pretty cheap hobby.. thats good.. i did goalittle nutts when i bought swissvax tub of wax. but i saved for that ...

Post Thanks / Like

just received my bogo of SSII..im still more impressed with my mini fuzion

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rydis View Post
    just received my bogo of SSII..im still more impressed with my mini fuzion
    ss2 is awesome . i have 2 tubs of it and man im so tempted to order from the bogo. but i really dont need any . but i feel like i need to anyway.. i dont know what to do .. you neverknow with these dam voc laws i hope they never discontinue my pinnacle waxes.. i should start hoarding them

Post Thanks / Like

voc laws? I didn't really need it either..have 2 mini's and 2 of liquid souv..but at 8z jars figured why not just to try.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast