autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Foam Cannon HP Foaming Lance for your Pressure Washer

I want out to one of the home stores and picked up a handel for my Foam cannon. This sames me from chaning the foam guy to a wand each time I want to power wash the house or some thing. It also ware on the threads of the foam gun.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

does it work with the Mobiwasher?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by jrc4ever View Post
    does it work with the Mobiwasher?
    From what I see I don't think so .It appears the unit doesn't have enough pressure for one. For two it doesn't have a way to connect the unit as the sprayer looks more like a garden hose than a pressure gun.
    Ron !!!!!

Post Thanks / Like

so i just pulled the trig on buying this, i already use a soap dispenser that came with my pressure washer, im curious, does the thicker foam mean i dont have to hand wash? i cant see why the foam from the lace cleans any better then the foam from my dispenser? i still hand wash after a quick soak and rinse from the dispenser, seems the big difference will be the amount of foam but does that really mean i wont have to hand wash? i already bought it lol and ill prob hand wash regardless but would appreciate someone clearing this up???

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    so i just pulled the trig on buying this, i already use a soap dispenser that came with my pressure washer, im curious, does the thicker foam mean i dont have to hand wash? i cant see why the foam from the lace cleans any better then the foam from my dispenser? i still hand wash after a quick soak and rinse from the dispenser, seems the big difference will be the amount of foam but does that really mean i wont have to hand wash? i already bought it lol and ill prob hand wash regardless but would appreciate someone clearing this up???
    I feel this is always a misconception that thicker foam=no need for handwash. The way I've always been told and seen is that you want the foam to be a slightly thinner consistency, as the foam runs down its pulling loose surface debris with it. If you just get thick, shaving cream snowfoam its not always the right thing and is most likely keeping the loose contaminants on the surface until you rinse off.

but also the type of foam is dependent on many factors(water type, gas/electric pressure washer, GPM rate of said pressure washer)

Post Thanks / Like

Taking the trip down memory lane. So, did Meghan come back to work for PBMG like some speculated awhile back.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345