autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: New Fuzion Mini

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New Fuzion Mini

Not as glossy as my Malco wax for 30 bux and it doesn't bead at all anymore. Told them it would last for at least 3 months.. Didn't last a month.. This was my first time with this product. Its very oily but to be honest Megs gold class looks better... The whole time I was sitting there like " this is it ?" Not impressed the least bit with it. Turtle wax would have been better then this buy. Could the freeze do anything to the oil and wax, even though we were told it was perfectly fine. I would love to try a mini to see if there is a difference any chance on getting a sample Autogeek?
    Last edited by turbogst12000; 05-13-2009 at 06:07 PM.

Post Thanks / Like

They original fuzion is one solid color. The frozen fuzion had off white patches on it.

Post Thanks / Like

Interesting, my mini has white patches on the top surface. I believe once I get through the top layer from using it though it'll probably be red throughout.

Does anyone know if Fuzion has a cure time for it to get it's durability? Like wait a certain amount of time before wiping off, and then waiting at least a certain amount of time without letting the car touch water or dew for it to fully cure? DGPS 3.0 has this type of requirement, maybe Fuzion does too being a synthetic blend.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by bcwang View Post
    Interesting, my mini has white patches on the top surface. I believe once I get through the top layer from using it though it'll probably be red throughout.

Does anyone know if Fuzion has a cure time for it to get it's durability? Like wait a certain amount of time before wiping off, and then waiting at least a certain amount of time without letting the car touch water or dew for it to fully cure? DGPS 3.0 has this type of requirement, maybe Fuzion does too being a synthetic blend.
    Fuzion is a wowo wax. You can do the complete car and then go back to remove, but that will not add any durability. 3.0 is a sealant and requires cure time for the polymers to cross link.

Post Thanks / Like

Did you clean the paint bare before you applied Fuzion? Maybe something left behind like polishing oil prevented a good bond. Why don't you tell us your detailing steps for those customers.

It would be good if we could all figure out what the problem is so we can avoid it in the future.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by loudog2 View Post
    They original fuzion is one solid color. The frozen fuzion had off white patches on it.
    All colored hand poured waxes will have some patches on top, its just from the cooling process.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Meghan View Post
    All colored hand poured waxes will have some patches on top, its just from the cooling process.
    I'll stand mute on the differences. The 2 seemed different, not just the patches. That was the first time I used one of the frozen batches. I've been using my original til then.

Post Thanks / Like

I thought it was just me, but I did notice a little difference in the waxes. I did my car with my original fuzion, then used the froze one on my girlfriends. I'll try to pinpoint the difference. The frozen one didn't seem as glossy after buffing it off, and application seemed more oily. Maybe it was just me. But I decided to try them after seeing post of people having issues with the frozen batch.
    I bought the Frozen Special too, personally It was very disappointing, I thought that I had finally met the ultimate car wax, it was very oily and the gloss...well, for the amount I paid I wasn't too bothered with, but if I had paid $175.00 for it, then I would have been alittle ticked off....but for $50.00 I cant complain too much.....I even re-melted the wax...same results....oh well, we live and learn everyday !!
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Wendell Jarvis View Post
    I bought the Frozen Special too, personally It was very disappointing, I thought that I had finally met the ultimate car wax, it was very oily and the gloss...well, for the amount I paid I wasn't too bothered with, but if I had paid $175.00 for it, then I would have been alittle ticked off....but for $50.00 I cant complain too much.....I even re-melted the wax...same results....oh well, we live and learn everyday !!
    I am very happy with my original(non frozen). The look is outstanding. I wasn't trying to open a can of worms here. I was just stating what I noticed. I knowingly bought a damaged product, so I'm not blaming AG. But like you stated Wendell, the application ws more oily than usual, and the gloss wsn't the same.

Post Thanks / Like

I am very happy with my original(non frozen). The look is outstanding. I wasn't trying to open a can of worms here. I was just stating what I noticed. I knowingly bought a damaged product, so I'm not blaming AG. But like you stated Wendell, the application ws more oily than usual, and the gloss wsn't the same.
    I feel the same way Loudog, I am not that upset either, if I was I would have posted a comment as soon as I discovered that it wasn't all that, which has been several months ago. I still have plenty of Love for AG and their products and will always continue to earn my business.
    Vision Detailing
    Richmond,KY.40475
    859-623-4435

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast