autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are you using?

I've used a few of the house brands over the years, but price and performance of some of them pushed me away.

I tested out some of the DP products, but wasn't very impressed. I like some of the Blackfire products like their compound and polish, but at the time I last purchased something like that they were only available in 32oz bottles which is still way too much for me. Some of their items I still won't buy due to the large sizes. I really like the Wolfgang SiO2 sealant and their headlight restoration kit, but find the others too steep for me. The Pinnacle and Pinnacle BW stuff us just to expensive for me as well. I might use them if I had a garage queen which was only brought out for shows. I actually used a few of the McKee's 37 products back when they were a house brand.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

2. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are you using?

I like the pinnacle clay
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456

Members who have read this thread: 1