autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: What are you using?

I've been curious to try some Bilt Hamber stuff so if you carried it, I'd be more inclined to order some on a sale/free shipping opportunity. The other place I know that sells it doesn't run sales regularly and although close to me, not close enough for me to drive there and pickup and I hate spending big bucks on shipping.
    Bruno Soares

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    You already carry about everything I use.
    Not everything. What about the coating caddy?

3. Likes opie liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I like the sonax glass cleaners it doubles as a final paint prep wipe and its cheaper ( i think )

But I would like to see AG carry the JAWS glass cleaner- man that stuff is good
    What are you using?-jawsglass-jpg
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    I like the sonax glass cleaners it doubles as a final paint prep wipe and its cheaper ( i think )

But I would like to see AG carry the JAWS glass cleaner- man that stuff is good
    What are you using?-jawsglass-jpg
    I had to look this stuff up, interesting concept

The empty bottle/sprayer would be worth trying too

EDITED TO ADD: Nope, no free shipping to me and it wouldn't even let me calculate shipping without creating an account and putting in a credit card number

Hard pass...

Post Thanks / Like

Meghan,

My one gripe is that the house brands are a bit pricy. I know you run some pretty good sales on house brands at times. Pinnacle and Wolfgang have obviously made a name for themselves especially with a few key products.

I feel especially on the DP snd BF lines that the big name brand products you are trying to compete against are actually cheaper. I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of house brands and the pricing is what holds me back from purchasing more.

Not bashing at all and I understand it is a business. Just giving my honest opinion.
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post
    I had to look this stuff up, interesting concept

The empty bottle/sprayer would be worth trying too

EDITED TO ADD: Nope, no free shipping to me and it wouldn't even let me calculate shipping without creating an account and putting in a credit card number

Hard pass...
    You can get on Amazon, but not prime, said $3.99 shipping. I have an xtra bottle coming, just to see how it works as I still have not found a spray bottle that lasts.
    Diplomacy is the art of telling people to go to hell in such a way that they ask for directions-- Winston Churchill
    The difference between genius & stupidity is genius has limits-- Albert Einstein

8. Thanks chilly thanked for this post
    Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by luckydawg View Post
    You can get on Amazon, but not prime, said $3.99 shipping. I have an xtra bottle coming, just to see how it works as I still have not found a spray bottle that lasts.
    I just got a box of stuffs from Amazon TODAY that was ordered on the 11th of September and had to be shipped 3 times before it got here

I am not exactly speaking to Amazon right now...

10. Likes luckydawg liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

What are you using?

Quote Originally Posted by Dr Oldz View Post
    Meghan,

My one gripe is that the house brands are a bit pricy. I know you run some pretty good sales on house brands at times. Pinnacle and Wolfgang have obviously made a name for themselves especially with a few key products.

I feel especially on the DP snd BF lines that the big name brand products you are trying to compete against are actually cheaper. I have been extremely satisfied with the quality of house brands and the pricing is what holds me back from purchasing more.

Not bashing at all and I understand it is a business. Just giving my honest opinion.

In all my 18-19 years detailing I have never purchased any of the house brands for the exact reasons you stated

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by chilly View Post

In all my 18-19 years detailing I have never purchased any of the house brands for the exact reasons you stated
    Same!

Sent from my SM-S901U using Tapatalk

13. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

The sale structures are usually a discount on everything or a larger discount on the house brands, not both. I've never bought during a house brand sale because other stuff I would get to fill out my order isn't on sale.

15. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Members who have read this thread: 1