autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

303 Graphene Spray Detailer

Just watched Brian from APEX DETAILING and his review of the 303 Graphene Spray Detailer (probably won't watch the other guys).

As a stand alone, it seemed to do pretty well, gloss and slickness and even held up to a few strip washes. Not too shabby for "just" a quick detailer.
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual

2. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: 303 Graphene Spray Detailer

I haven't seen the video, but there are a few of these very durable detail sprays on the market. I found CarPro's Elixr to be very durable as well for a "detail" spray.

I think some of these detail sprays are no longer a detail spray and more of a short-lived spray sealant designed to boost gloss and LSP performance. Not the actual spot clean work you can do with more traditional QD sprays.

My definition of a detail spray is something I can pull out to clean up small messes like finger smudges, bird droppings, or even a few water spots after a wash. I look for mild cleaning ability, lubrication, and ease of use over anything else. They are never designed to hold up to any washings or have an pretenses of durability. I found Elixr to not really have any of that. It excelled at boosting shine and durability, but ease of use and cleaning ability were not there.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

4. Likes Don M, Coatingsarecrack liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    I haven't seen the video, but there are a few of these very durable detail sprays on the market. I found CarPro's Elixr to be very durable as well for a "detail" spray.

I think some of these detail sprays are no longer a detail spray and more of a short-lived spray sealant designed to boost gloss and LSP performance. Not the actual spot clean work you can do with more traditional QD sprays.

My definition of a detail spray is something I can pull out to clean up small messes like finger smudges, bird droppings, or even a few water spots after a wash. I look for mild cleaning ability, lubrication, and ease of use over anything else. They are never designed to hold up to any washings or have an pretenses of durability. I found Elixr to not really have any of that. It excelled at boosting shine and durability, but ease of use and cleaning ability were not there.
    Maybe they should have labeled it as a "booster."
    Don M
    2017 Camaro 2LT
    376 RWHP, 6-Speed manual

Post Thanks / Like

The "detailer" should have some cleaning abilities I would think303 Graphene Spray Detailer

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk
    2022 Elantra N Cyber Gray
    Some say..."He likes Swedish fish because they're made with caranuba wax"

Post Thanks / Like

I concur about Carpro elixir , on top of 303 graphene, the results are absolutely stunning, I’ve only done it twice in the last year, but both times it really boosted the gloss significantly, seems to enhance the metallic aspect of my paint.
    Glen -

8. Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

It really is getting out of hand.

Coating, topped with topper, topped with booster, topped with Detail spray, topped with Sio2 waterless wash.

The manufacturer’s are really taking advantage of our addiction…303 Graphene Spray Detailer303 Graphene Spray Detailer

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

Coating, topped with topper, topped with booster, topped with Detail spray, topped with Sio2 waterless wash.

The manufacturer’s are really taking advantage of our addiction…303 Graphene Spray Detailer303 Graphene Spray Detailer

11. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Right on.

Maybe because many products that are designed to be solely as protection don't last as long as the claims, and a quick detail spray/booster/topper will mask that with temporary beading protection, which goes on indefinitely because its constantly applied in between washes and after washes.

Enthusiasts will never leave paint alone after a wax/sealant for months on end. lol

13. Likes Klasse Act, DUBL0WS6 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

A lot of the this lasts X amount of time has no real validity due to constant product layering due to toppers.

15. Likes chilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Except for those of use who don't user toppers and prefer to leave our LSP alone because we like the way it performs and don't want to change that.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

17. Likes chilly liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast