autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2021/2022 New Products

I've been watching the Carpro announcements from their Instagram.

Spotless 2.0 looks interesting, but I'm not sure how it would compare to a similar product from other brands. Also curious how Descale is supposed to be different from Reset. I'd probably use Descale for the same purpose as Reset: the post-winter recovery wash.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

2. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

4. Thanks PaulMys, CleanIT, KBsToy, mc2hill thanked for this post
    Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Only available as a pre-order special!

The Graphene Collection Launch Special gives you an opportunity to purchase every product in the McKee's 37 Graphene Collection at a significant discount. This special offer is only available as a pre-order special, meaning once the products are in stock this special price will no longer be available. We expect all orders will ship by the 4th week of November.

The Graphene Collection Launch Special includes:

22 oz. Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating

McKee’s 37 Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating is a spray-on, rinse-off graphene ceramic coating that provides a long-lasting shine that only takes minutes to apply. Formulated using an ultra-refined blend of graphene-oxide ceramic resins, McKee’s 37 Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating imparts a durable shell of graphene ceramic protection that lasts upwards of 6 months or longer. Designed to be applied to a wet vehicle after being washed, McKee’s 37 Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating will significantly increase the depth, gloss, and richness of your vehicle’s paint – and it only takes minutes to apply! Treated surfaces will be left extremely slick and hydrophobic. McKee’s 37 Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating can be used on all exterior surfaces including paint, wheels, glass, and chrome.

22 oz. Graphene Tire Shine

McKee’s 37 Graphene Tire Shine is a water-based tire dressing that is formulated using a blend of ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins designed to protect and beautify your vehicle’s tires. This high-bonding formula will keep your tires shiny and protected for weeks at a time, even when driven through wet weather. Unlike traditional solvent-based tire dressings, McKee’s 37 Graphene Tire Shine will not cause your tires to turn brown, and it will not sling off or stain your driveway. McKee’s 37 Graphene Tire Shine actually helps prevent the tire from turning brown. Natural conditioners restore the tire’s pH-balance, keeping it flexible to help prevent dry rot. You can adjust the level of gloss by how many coats you apply.

32 oz. Graphene Rinseless Wash

McKee’s 37 Graphene Rinseless Wash provides an eco-friendly alternative for washing your vehicle. This hyper-concentrated formula features an ultra-refined blend of graphene-oxide ceramic resins that increase the depth, gloss, and richness of your vehicle’s paint, while simultaneously cleansing it of dirt and grime. Unlike a traditional wash that requires a free-flowing source of water (garden hose), McKee’s 37 Graphene Rinseless Wash only requires 3 gallons of water in a bucket – no rinsing required! Simply wash your vehicle one panel at a time, and then dry it using a soft towel. McKee’s 37 Graphene Rinseless Wash can also be diluted to create a ready-to-use detail spray.

4 oz. Graphene Ceramic Coating

McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating provides tough-as-nails paint protection that lasts upwards of 5 years. Formulated using a ultra-refined blend of graphene-oxide ceramic resins, McKee’s 37 Graphene Ceramic Coating offers unmatched paint protection. Use on paint, wheels, chrome, and glass.

22 oz. Graphene Detail Spray

McKee’s 37 Graphene Detail Spray is a spray-on, wipe-off quick detailer and gloss-enhancer. Use this graphene-rich formula to remove light dust and fingerprint smudges in between washes, or as a drying aid after washing your vehicle using McKee’37 Graphene Auto Wash. McKee’s 37 Graphene Detail Spray is formulated using a blend of ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins that add depth, gloss, and richness to all colors. This streak-free quick detailer will enhance the depth and clarity of your vehicle’s paint while increasing the slickness and extending the protection of your existing wax-coating.

32 oz. Graphene Auto Wash

McKee’s 37 Graphene Auto Wash is a high-sudsing car shampoo that is formulated using a blend of lubricants and cleaners fused with ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins. This trifecta of ingredients works together to lubricate the surface to help reduce wash-induced swirl marks, remove dirt and grime, and enhance the depth, gloss, and richness to give you a just-waxed shine after every wash. McKee’s 37 Graphene Auto Wash can be used in a bucket or a foam gun. This pH-balanced formula will extend the life of your existing wax-coating.

16 oz. Graphene Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant

McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant is a graphene-infused liquid sealant that protects and beautifies your vehicle, leaving the paint slick, glossy, and well protected in any environment. Formulated using a blend of ultra-refined graphene-oxide ceramic resins, McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant provides a tough barrier of paint protection that resists corrosive elements, including bug splatter, bird droppings, and acid rain. Vehicles that are coated using McKee’s 37 Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant will exhibit a self-cleaning affect that helps prevent dirt and grime from sticking to the surface, keeping your vehicle cleaner in between washes.

Kit includes:

22 oz. Hydro Graphene Ceramic Coating

22 oz. Graphene Tire Shine

32 oz. Graphene Rinseless Wash

4 oz. Graphene Ceramic Coating

22 oz. Graphene Detail Spray

32 oz. Graphene Auto Wash

16 oz. Graphene Deep Gloss Ceramic Sealant

6. Thanks CleanIT, Mgavin1985 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

SEMA 2021/2022 New Products

Wow they've got an extensive graphene line.

Post Thanks / Like

Might have to give the graphene tire shine a try. I haven’t found one I super like yet

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

no specific date or announcement, but heard LC are coming out with some new polishers in 2022. we'll have to wait and see...

Post Thanks / Like

Not to much excitement in the new releases. SEMA 2021/2022 New Products

11. Likes CleanIT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I think we've all started to become rather jaded. At this point most of our favorite manufactures all have a pretty extensive line of products already. Many for things we didn't even know we needed because we already used some other multi-use product to reach the same result. Anything new has become "noise" and harder to differentiate from what is already available.

Since the graphene products on the market now don't seem to offer anything more than the non-graphene equivalent products, I can't get too excited about them either.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    I think we've all started to become rather jaded. At this point most of our favorite manufactures all have a pretty extensive line of products already. Many for things we didn't even know we needed because we already used some other multi-use product to reach the same result. Anything new has become "noise" and harder to differentiate from what is already available.

Since the graphene products on the market now don't seem to offer anything more than the non-graphene equivalent products, I can't get too excited about them either.
    Yeah I don’t feel graphene does much but i do look at it like this. If the come out with a better version of an old product or a really good new, good chance they add graphene for marketing.

I don’t think the 303 or the new adam’s line benefit from the graphene. I believe Adam’s came out with a better spray coating than before and added graphene for that reason.

When you look at there new Advanced graphene coating it doesn’t speak to more graphene but 50% more resin or active ingredient.

Post Thanks / Like

It’s interesting that Meguiars must have just skipped graphene do you think it’s because they are still behind on ceramics.

Graphene bubble gum coating, once your done chewing a piece you place it on a new spot on your vehicle. It cures by the enzymes in your Saliva. 230 micron In thickness. Self healing in the sun and finally a coating that is rock chip resistant.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast