autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Mike Phillips

Back in stock! 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Back in stock! 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

I've had a few people ask me about this product and when it will be back in stock? If you've been want to try it out, a huge pallet has come in!

303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Here's my review on this product,

Review: 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Some time AFTER I wrote the review I tested out these GLASS towels for wiping the 303 off and for what it's worth, I thought they worked really well. In fact, I wrote a dedicated article just for them,

Mike Like - The Rag Company FTW Premium Orange Microfiber Towel

They come in blue and orange. Orange is my favorite color, but they are the same type of towel.

The reason I point out the towel is because this product is a tick sticky to wipe-off. It's vitally important to apply as thin of a coat as possible. Even so, the right towel makes removal easier.

And to apply this product, I found this large microfiber "block" style applicator works best. And in fact, I wrote a dedicated article just for it.

Recommendation: Microfiber Applicator Pad for applying 303 Graphene Nano Coating Spray

Extra Large Microfiber Applicator Pad

And for what it's worth... if it were me? I'd get a dozen of the towels. Not only are they really nice towels for all kinds of paint care work, but when buying towels you should buy enough of any type to do at least small wash load. Like I explain here,

Buy enough towels to make a DEDICATED small wash load

The Clean Dirty Towels Bucket

The Clean Dirty Towels Bucket is a CLEAN bucket you keep your dirty towels in as you work around a car and then take IMMEDIATELY to the washing machine when ready to wash them.

2. Thanks jem7sk, Klasse Act thanked for this post
    Likes Klasse Act liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Re: Back in stock! 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

And just to add....

This car I did the testing on will be here this week.

The owner called me, told me he LOVED this product. While this isn't a "daily driver", it is driven a LOT. And the owner, David loves how easy the car cleans up, (washing, drying, bug removal etc.), how how amazing the paint looks.

David gets my newsletter and saw the Chemist from 303 will be here for my class this weekend, so he called me up and offered to bring the car by to show the chemist.

SHOCK and AWE Detailing Class! TOOLS - TOOLS - TOOLS!

Mike Phillips

Re: Back in stock! 303 Graphene Nano Spray Coating

Last one then I have to move on....

I don't send out newsletters very often and normally they are sharing new articles or upcoming events that friends might be interested in.

If you want to be added to my newsletter list, simply send me an e-mail with the words,

Add to newsletter

Mike.Phillips@autogeek.net