autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2020/2021 New Products

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    Is this coming from e-mail you receive? I'd really like to find more information on their new products, but not finding anything on their website.

Griots products really catch my attention, and I don't really know why. I've used their wheel cleaner for a long time and like it. I now own a G15 and am really impressed. However, I've never really used any of their other products, but constantly find myself browsing their BOSS polishes and their new 3-1 ceramic spray.
    Feel free to dive right in, you won't be disappointed. I use all their polishers and their BOSS line of polishes and pads and they are all great. I rarely reach for Meguiar's polishes/compounds these days besides the occasional M205 situation.

Post Thanks / Like

Is this coming from e-mail you receive? I'd really like to find more information on their new products, but not finding anything on their website.

Griots products really catch my attention, and I don't really know why. I've used their wheel cleaner for a long time and like it. I now own a G15 and am really impressed. However, I've never really used any of their other products, but constantly find myself browsing their BOSS polishes and their new 3-1 ceramic spray.
    I'm guessing this is from a YouTube video they just did to announce their SEMA stuff. I saw they teased they would be doing it on their instagram. (Confession, I don't really watch detailing videos on YouTube, nor do I do anything on Instagram, but I check their feed to see if they've got anything new going on). I think the video's like 2 hours, so I haven't jumped into it yet.

I've been a long time Griot's fan. Since joining here, I've tried a lot of the flavor of the week products, but when it comes down to it I end up going back to my Griot's stash as it just always works. Everyone's situation is different, so there's no doubt some people will have different luck with different products.

I've also found sticking to brand loyalty helps protect my wallet.

Post Thanks / Like

The all new CARPRO Lift is a highly concentrated pre-wash foam agent that dissolves and softens dirt and grime so it can be easily removed during the wash.

Suitable for use with all foaming tools, canisters, guns, and pressure washers, CARPRO Lift produces a thick foam designed to soften bugs, baked on dirt, and more.

​Lift is formulated specifically to offer maximum wetting and rinses off easily as well. It is not a superficial high foaming product but has been designed as a true active surface agent.
    ​During the panel dwell period, Lift’s bubbles soak the hardened debris and allow it to release from the vehicle with ease during the wash.

​Lift is coming Nov - Dec. 2020

Griot's announced it on their youtube channel. Looks like they will be on the autogeek youtube channel later today.

4. Thanks oneheadlite, Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Products I saw in the Griot's Video, descriptions stolen from their site:

Ceramic Speed Shine:
    The World's best spray detailer now with SiO2 protection. It features an exclusive blend of advanced silane polymer technology combined with SIo2 to maintain an ultra-slick, insane- gloss finish in between more significant washing and protection processes.
    Everything you love about Speed Shine® plus SiO2 protection
    Super slick, ultra-hydrophobic finish
    Can be used as clay or surface prep tool lubricant for paint decontamination
    Safe on all exterior surfaces and paint protection film

Ceramic Wash and Coat:
    Ceramic Wash & Coat is an exciting new wash option that is formulated to safely clean exterior vehicle surfaces, safely removing abrasives and road grime while imparting an effortlessly durable coat of SiO2 infused ultra-hydrophobic silane polymers. Ideal for maintenance of ceramic coated vehicles or as stand-alone exterior protection.
    Add SiO2 Ceramic protection every time you wash your vehicle
    Versatile formula can be used with a multitude of wash tools
    Low sudsing, lubricant rich formula imparts durable protection
    Use with other Griot's Garage Ceramic products for ultimate protection
    Safe on paint, exterior trim, wheels, and glass

Odor Neutralizing Carpet and Upholstery Cleaner:
    Carpets and upholstery can be one of the more difficult automotive surfaces to clean. This cleaner uses a unique hydrogen peroxide based technology for a truly deep clean.
    Advanced peroxide formula eliminates stains and odors fast
    Unique encapsulation technology prevents re-soiling after cleaning
    Use on interior carpets, floor mats, upholstery, micro fiber seats, household fabrics, and pet stains
    Rich foaming action penetrates soiled fibers allowing efficient stain removal
    Great for removal of organic and oil based stains
    User friendly scent and dye free formula

Surface Disinfectant:
    Griot's Garage Surface Disinfectant is great for everyday use on interior materials of cars, trucks, RV's and even your home. It effectively cleans, deodorizes and disinfects a multitude of automotive interior surfaces.
    Safe for use on door panels, steering wheels, dash boards, door handles, center consoles, vinyl, leather, plastic, and more
    Kills Covid-19, Influenza A, Rhinovirus, E-coli, Salmonella, MRSA, and more
    Versatile formula capably cleans, deodorizes, and disinfects in one simple process
    No added dyes or fragrances
    Be sure to follow all directions in order to fully disinfect intended surfaces

That's as far as I got during my lunch break.

6. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    The all new CARPRO Lift is a highly concentrated pre-wash foam agent that dissolves and softens dirt and grime so it can be easily removed during the wash.

Suitable for use with all foaming tools, canisters, guns, and pressure washers, CARPRO Lift produces a thick foam designed to soften bugs, baked on dirt, and more.

​Lift is formulated specifically to offer maximum wetting and rinses off easily as well. It is not a superficial high foaming product but has been designed as a true active surface agent.
    ​During the panel dwell period, Lift’s bubbles soak the hardened debris and allow it to release from the vehicle with ease during the wash.

​Lift is coming Nov - Dec. 2020

This would be comparable to something like Griot's Foaming Surface Prep (Sorry to bring them up again) or one of the Bilt Hamber foams, right? Versus the Ammo product that gets a lot of love from folks as a foaming Waterless wash (Frothe Hoseless Lift). Wonder how hard it is on LSPs being advertised as high Ph?

Self Edit: Definitely not like Ammo's Frothe Hoseless Lift - the site says to follow by rinsing then washing with Reset.

Post Thanks / Like

i gathered all the info from the YT video...

if you sign up on their e-mail list, you'll be notified when they are available..

p.s. i added some pics/description (post #33 on the 4th page) to the new products as they become available...

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VISITOR View Post
    p.s. i added some pics (post #33 on the 4th page) to the new products as they become available...
    Thanks for adding pics. As my lunch break was burning up, I was just going to add (It's Green/Clear/etc) to the descriptions.

10. Likes VISITOR liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Experience the cleaning and restorative difference of MFX Microfiber & Pad Detergent.

​Struggle no more with dirty microfiber towels and common detergents. CARPRO MFX is designed to remove oils, wax, and dirt from your microfiber cloths to restore their performance time and again!

Microfiber is made up of polyester and polyamides. Polyester is the primary fiber and designed to absorb oils while polyamides are designed to absorb water.

When you use microfiber to remove hazed wax or sealant, the fibers become coated in oils and this inhibits the microfiber from absorbing, simply pushing it around the surface. MFX is the solution.

12. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I been trying to order products using the the program SELMA 2020...and SELMAFLASH.....my order was around $165.00...but when I check out a message say's coupon does not apply...also I thought I could order any product

Post Thanks / Like

If you click on the ad you will see that there are exclusions. There are almost always exclusions on polishers and certain brands of stuff.

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast