autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2020/2021 New Products

2. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Likes Loach liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I'm excited for the new GG pads and backing plate. I still wish they'd make a direct competitor to the Rupes nano.

Mike Phillips

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post

The big 3 OTC trio, all with the ‘Hybrid’ in their latest ceramic names now. Probably best to rebrand CMX though.

We made a video that will go live sometime this week with Forrest from Mothers. I has a chance to sue all of these products on an old 2-door Chevy that was in the garage.

I was impressed.

The spray detailer is superb. Normal stuff like wipe-on, spread-out, wipe-off is like any product but it left the paint feeling very slippery and glossy. Nice product. I will recommend this to people that have a car with paint in great shape looking for an fool-proof product to wipe the car down with. It's really nice.

I also tested the spray detailer with their clay block and there's really not much about the "process" that's different than any other way of removing contaminants off paint but again - it worked perfect and left the paint looking perfect.

I tested the new Ceramic Wax on the hood before we shot the video - following directions and in this instance this means allowing the product to dry to a haze before removing and it wiped off super easy and left amazing gloss and shine. I think this is a home run product for Mothers too. I did not test it's correction ability but I'll get to it. I believe it's very LIGHT so it's probably not a product to tackle swirled-out neglected cars but for the AVERAGE car owner? You bet. It's going to be a winner.

The Ceramic Hybrid Spay Wax? It too worked great and like some other quality products on the market - the word I use to describe this product is SUBSTANTIAL - that it's no glorified spray detailer - it's really laying down some solids on the paint surface and for this reason - less is more. Just a light mist or two to a section of a panel - spread around and then using the dry side of a microfiber towel - buff off. And again - super nice shine and super slick feeling finish.

Watch for the video when it's released and then watch it. The conversation and information shared between Forrest and I is genuine. There's not mock-up, hype or advertising for the sake of advertising in the video. It's plain spoken, honest and accurate.

Mothers done did good.

5. Thanks acuRAS82, Loach, RamAirV1 thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Saw these posted in a FB group.

3D High Definition Car Care
    DO - IT Car Care
    3D brings you a consumer retail line of detailing products that are of superior technology, Ceramics and SIO2. We have designed a line that can be used on multiple surfaces, including marine, automotive, cars, motorcycles and RV's

7. Thanks oneheadlite, Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Likes Craig Encinitas, Loach liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I was actually surprised last year that more companies didn’t join the ceramic spray/wash/AIO genres. Apparently this year we gain quite a few.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by RZJZA80 View Post
    I still wish they'd make a direct competitor to the Rupes nano.
    X2!!! They already have the batteries so why not?! I’m sure the iBrid isn’t cheap to make though, so that’s probably the reasoning.

Post Thanks / Like

A few interesting things from Gyeon:

"Gyeon Show" : GYEON SHOW - DAY 1 - YouTube

...kinda the virtual equivalent of this years SEMA?

Direct to: Quartz, Glass or Ceramic: GYEON SHOW - DAY 1 - YouTube

Direct to: Graphene: GYEON SHOW - DAY 1 - YouTube

Direct to: Self Healing: GYEON SHOW - DAY 1 - YouTube

They seem to have a few new products, re-packaged some others, streamlined a few.

Gyeon Q2 Wax: GYEON SHOW - DAY 1 - Q² Wax - YouTube

11. Thanks Health Guide thanked for this post
    Likes Loach liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of CQUARTZ, we are proud to introduce the next evolution in ceramic technology. After intense research, development and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where TiO2 left off.

As the name suggests, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals.

​We have also greatly improved ease of use, resistance to water spotting and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product.

13. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    To celebrate the end of the decade and ten years of CQUARTZ, we are proud to introduce the next evolution in ceramic technology. After intense research, development and testing, CQUARTZ SiC is ready to continue where TiO2 left off.

As the name suggests, this new formula also includes SiC (Silicon Carbide) for additional resistance against chemicals.

​We have also greatly improved ease of use, resistance to water spotting and even amped up the gloss! Finally, the slickness will leave you thrilled with the finished product.

Hello,

I just installed the regular cquartz on my dads car and love it. I am getting ready to do my denali and was going to continue with wolfgang Uber, now I may wait and try this out!

15. Likes Craig Encinitas liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I’m excited for the new coating from CarPro. I use UK3.0 almost exclusively because it’s so good at so many things. Very eager to get a few bottles of this to test it out.

17. Thanks Craig Encinitas thanked for this post
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast