autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Mike Phillips

Re: American detailer garage (New line)

Just to chime in and re-introduce Billy,

Bill has been a long time member of this forum under the forum nickname Billy B

Billy was one of my Team Members for the live TV shoot we did in E-town, Kentucky.

Autogeek's Pro Detail Team in Kentucky!

Before we started we took this group shot with Dennis Gage.

From left to right...

David aka Trutech74
    Vargas - refreshauto
    Bob - b0b
    Billy - Billy B <-- Billy Baugus
    Allen - OCD-Tailing
    Dennis Gage
    Mike Phillips
    Jordan - FlawlessJ
    Chris - PorscheGuy997
    Paul - EastsideAutoSpa

Billy, like all the guys that were on that team, is a hard worker with a passion for perfection. I have not used any of his products yet but I'm confident anything he has put his name on is a quality product and will perform as advertised.

Here's another picture of Billy working on the Satellite for the "My Classic Car" TV show. Anyone that will sit their butt on the ground to buff out someone else's car is alright by me.

Now Billy and Allen have switched over to the white foam polishing pads...

Like all of you, I didn't find out we were going to carry his new products until I read about it in the Autogeek Newsletter.

2. Likes AaronE liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Phillips View Post
    Just to chime in and re-introduce Billy,

Bill has been a long time member of this forum under the forum nickname Billy B

Billy was one of my Team Members for the live TV shoot we did in E-town, Kentucky.

Autogeek's Pro Detail Team in Kentucky!

Before we started we took this group shot with Dennis Gage.

From left to right...

David aka Trutech74
    Vargas - refreshauto
    Bob - b0b
    Billy - Billy B <-- Billy Baugus
    Allen - OCD-Tailing
    Dennis Gage
    Mike Phillips
    Jordan - FlawlessJ
    Chris - PorscheGuy997
    Paul - EastsideAutoSpa

Billy, like all the guys that were on that team, is a hard worker with a passion for perfection. I have not used any of his products yet but I'm confident anything he has put his name on is a quality product and will perform as advertised.

Here's another picture of Billy working on the Satellite for the "My Classic Car" TV show. Anyone that will sit their butt on the ground to buff out someone else's car is alright by me.

Now Billy and Allen have switched over to the white foam polishing pads...

Like all of you, I didn't find out we were going to carry his new products until I read about it in the Autogeek Newsletter.

I think I recall reading alot of Billy B posts way back in my lurker days.. If it’s the guy I’m thinking it is and he used to post alot then, he seems like a cool guy.

4. Likes ADGBilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I've heard lots of good things about the product but never got around to trying it because I have too much stuff as is. Now that it's on AG I'll end up trying Wipeout

Sent from my SM-G975U using Autogeekonline mobile app

6. Likes ADGBilly liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hello everyone.

Allow me to re introduce myself.

My name is Billy Baugus, I am the owner, and founder of American Detailer Garage.

I have been a member of this forum for many years, but haven’t been active in recent years due to my schedule with life, and business.

First I would like to thank Autogeek, and Mike Phillips for adding the line, as well as the warm introduction.

For many of you my name is new, as is my company, and line of products.
    I would like to take a moment to introduce you to my company.

I can completely understand the apprehensive thoughts of some, as well as their reluctance to look into “yet another product”.
    I hope this introduction will at least put you at ease of understanding just how it all came about.

Who am I?

I’m a 25 year veteran of the detailing industry, having worked in pretty much every single sector you can think of within the industry over the years.
    Body shops. Production shops. Auction houses. Owning my own detailing company.
    Special interest, to the highest level of demands required to satisfy the pinnacle of what our industry has to offer.

Over the last 2.5 decades this industry has been such a tremendous blessing to myself , as well as my family.

5 years ago we started our own FB group online (American Detailer Garage ) where we would do videos , and council other pro detailers who were frustrated with their inability to turn their passion of caring for cars into an actual profit.

I took my experience from the years of experience in various sectors, and helped them to adopt systems and approaches that to this day continue to help detailers around the world.

After 2 years of mentoring detailers , and providing content, we decided it was time to back those processes up with a simple like of chemicals that would provide results every single time.

Those efforts were very successful to the point that we now have distribution all across the country, and people look to our process, and guidance every single day.

Just last year American Detailer Garage was honored to bring home the prestigious Supplier of the Year award from the IDA.

But we didn’t stop there.
    To this day, we are working on broadening our line of products to reach out more to the consumer. The DIY guy , in hopes that they too can experience the versatile simplicity that the ADG line has built their name on.

This year we were so honored to be picked up by Autogeek. (Which is no easy task)
    Ask any chemical manufacturer.

With that partnership , we now look to help bring our line of products, and methods to an even broader market.
    We also look forward to working with each and every one of you to answer questions, and put doubts to rest as to how to better serve you.

In addition to all that I’ve mentioned so far.
    We also work with professional ceramic coating companies.
    For the last 2 years, we’ve been invited out to Las Vegas to assist in Ceramic Pro training classes during SEMA week.
    Those classes have also been very successful.

So. Now that I’ve been able to introduce myself, along with ADG, I hope that helps to clear up some of the confusion.
    I also hope that helps to connect a personality to a brand.

Feel free to check out my FB. As well as our online group. And feel free to google , and YouTube our brand , as that will also help you understand who we are and what we do.

Thank you all so much!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

8. Thanks PA DETAILER, Diner thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Great post.American detailer garage (New line) Sounds legit to me.

10. Likes ADGBilly liked this post
    Mike Phillips

Nice introduction Billy!

12. Likes ADGBilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Count me as another vote for Wipeout, I like it better than ONR...

14. Thanks ADGBilly thanked for this post
    Likes ADGBilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hmm...and I'm looking to try a different RW as I'm running low on ONR and Pinnacle! I may have to seriously look into this since Mike P (the non-youtube influencer) vouches for Billy!!

16. Likes ADGBilly liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by ADGBilly View Post
    My name is Billy Baugus, I am the owner,
    and founder of American Detailer Garage.
    Along with doing business as a detailing-products
    supplier, just curious if you still have time for
    the hands-on business of detailing vehicles?

If so:
    Great location!

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Post Thanks / Like

I've read tons of great comments about both Wipeout and F-Bomb on Facebook pages, but since I only buy through AutoGeek, figured I'd never get the chance to try either of them. Now that they're here, I'll give them both a shot.

With McKee's 37 not being an option any longer (very sad!), I would have been trying to pick something different anyway. This will be a nice opportunity.

19. Likes ADGBilly liked this post
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast