autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's
 

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 142
  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2016
    Posts
    3,261
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Klasse Act View Post
    I didn't know about the IGL cult but I have premier, ,only used it once and thankfully didn't pay the full $65.00 asking price, thanks for the Christmas sale last year AGSEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    I have it to, may try it out this weekend. It was off my radar until this thread. Just a paperweight. I would like to use that or the wax I got from them.

  2. #82
    Senior Member The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Gyeon's new PPF line

    SEMA 2019 NEWS - Q清 PPF WASH & Q清 PPF MAINTAIN

    To complete our dedicated PPF maintenance line started with Q清 PPF RENEW at SEMA last year, we now complement it with 2 additions.

    Q清 PPF WASH is a super slick decontamination shampoo that will remove mild iron deposits from any automotive film & paint without the need to clay.
    It is safe on all exterior surfaces, coated or not, and can be used as a traditional shampoo in a bucket or as a foaming agent.

    Available in 400ML/1000ML

    Q清 PPF MAINTAIN will help retain incredible slickness of your PPF or Vinyl wrap. Being SiO based, it will also increase the original hydrophobicity of your film while adding more protection against UV rays & future oxidation. The perfect maintenance spray for films coated with Q PPF.

    Available in 400ML/1000ML



    SEMA 2019 NEWS - Q PPF

    Q PPF is a flexible, one layer ceramic coating designed to protect PPF and colour change wraps.

    The unique chemical composition of Q PPF makes it the super slick and easy to apply. It will add great chemical resistance and hydrophobic properties to the surface, creating a thick & slick layer of protection without compromising the self-healing capabilities of the film it been applied to.

    Application possible on all types of PPF (even on matte/stealth). On used films, we highly recommend preparing the film with Q清 PPF Renew.

    Available capacity: 50ML


  3. Thanks oneheadlite, Diner thanked for this post
    Likes Loach liked this post
  4. #83
    Senior Member BudgetPlan1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2015
    Location
    NE Ohio
    Posts
    1,444
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Well this is certainly interesting, thanks for the info...kinda missed it.

    This, along with CarPro Metallicut might be worth looking into. Hopefully the PPF Wash isn't like that Bathe Essence gloop :lol: Interesting claim of "Q清 PPF WASH is a super slick decontamination shampoo that will remove mild iron deposits from any automotive film & paint without the need to clay.
    It is safe on all exterior surfaces, coated or not, and can be used as a traditional shampoo in a bucket or as a foaming agent."


    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Gyeon's new PPF line

    SEMA 2019 NEWS - Q清 PPF WASH & Q清 PPF MAINTAIN

    To complete our dedicated PPF maintenance line started with Q清 PPF RENEW at SEMA last year, we now complement it with 2 additions.

    Q清 PPF WASH is a super slick decontamination shampoo that will remove mild iron deposits from any automotive film & paint without the need to clay.
    It is safe on all exterior surfaces, coated or not, and can be used as a traditional shampoo in a bucket or as a foaming agent.

    Available in 400ML/1000ML

    Q清 PPF MAINTAIN will help retain incredible slickness of your PPF or Vinyl wrap. Being SiO based, it will also increase the original hydrophobicity of your film while adding more protection against UV rays & future oxidation. The perfect maintenance spray for films coated with Q PPF.

    Available in 400ML/1000ML



    SEMA 2019 NEWS - Q PPF

    Q PPF is a flexible, one layer ceramic coating designed to protect PPF and colour change wraps.

    The unique chemical composition of Q PPF makes it the super slick and easy to apply. It will add great chemical resistance and hydrophobic properties to the surface, creating a thick & slick layer of protection without compromising the self-healing capabilities of the film it been applied to.

    Application possible on all types of PPF (even on matte/stealth). On used films, we highly recommend preparing the film with Q清 PPF Renew.

    Available capacity: 50ML


  5. Likes oneheadlite liked this post
  6. #84
    Senior Member oneheadlite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Location
    Andover, MN
    Posts
    819
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    Ill post some Adams stuff.

    New nano polisher

    Any info on the Nano polisher? Seems like a sought after tool size.

  7. #85
    Senior Member The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlite View Post
    Any info on the Nano polisher? Seems like a sought after tool size.
    Actually I found these on Facebook. Same tool.




  8. Thanks oneheadlite, Coatingsarecrack thanked for this post
  9. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Rochester MA
    Posts
    2,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Maybe it's just me but all these "ppf" specific soaps, coatings etc I think is just companies trying to sell more products that aren't needed. Even IGL joined with a ppf.coating even though all of there current offerings are ppf safe and compatible.

    I think its ridiculous that if you have a vehicle with ppf on the nose now they want you to use two different products. One for the ppf and one for the paint.

    Sorry not buying into that. I have used numerous coatings over ppf and have never had a issue.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

    Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

  10. #87
    Senior Member Coatingsarecrack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2018
    Posts
    1,329
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Adams has a UV coating that lights up under UV lighting....kinda ingenious




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

  11. Thanks VitreousHumor thanked for this post
    Likes Loach, VitreousHumor liked this post
  12. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Rochester MA
    Posts
    2,494
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Adam’s has a UV coating that lights up under UV lighting....kinda ingenious




    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Bet that works good for seeing high spots.
    IGL Authorized Coating/Kenzo Installer

    Final Inspection Auto Detailing- https://www.facebook.com/FinalInspection

  13. #89
    Senior Member The Guz's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Lawndale, CA
    Posts
    6,378
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by Coatingsarecrack View Post
    Adams has a UV coating that lights up under UV lighting....kinda ingenious


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Its a good idea. $150 for the kit is alright. Lets see if they made this version a better performer compared to the previous formula. Seems like they changed their mind on making this authorized installer only.

  14. Likes Coatingsarecrack liked this post
  15. #90
    Senior Member Sizzle Chest's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Naples, FL
    Posts
    3,788
    Post Thanks / Like

    Re: SEMA 2019 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by oneheadlite View Post
    Any info on the Nano polisher? Seems like a sought after tool size.
    I've been beta testing it for months. It's a solid piece of kit for sure!
    Scott Harle
    Autodermatology
    #autodermatology


  16. Thanks oneheadlite thanked for this post
    Likes BudgetPlan1, DetailKitty liked this post
Page 9 of 15 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 LastLast

Similar Threads

  1. Video: 2019 CAR DETAILING PRODUCTS AWARDS !!
    By OrangeVee in forum How to Videos
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-25-2019, 11:16 PM
  2. SEMA 2018... 2019 Products
    By The Guz in forum Auto Detailing 101
    Replies: 162
    Last Post: 01-08-2019, 07:46 PM
  3. Replies: 0
    Last Post: 12-28-2018, 02:56 PM
  4. SEMA 2018 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!
    By VISITOR in forum New Car Care Products
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 10-22-2018, 12:45 PM
  5. Replies: 9
    Last Post: 12-10-2016, 09:13 PM

Members who have read this thread: 259

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  

» November 2019

S M T W T F S
2728293031 1 2
3 4 5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14 15 16
17 18 19 20 21 22 23
24 25 26 27 28 29 30