autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

New from Stoner Car Care

For over 40 years professional detailers have trusted Stoner Car Care, the makers of Invisible Glass, America’s #1 Automotive Glass cleaner. Stoner Car Care’s high-performance, premium products are how detailing shops make your car look its best. All products are user–friendly, fast, and easy to use. No complicated steps, no secrets, just a clean shiny vehicle.

Since 1942 Stoner Car Care has designed and tested each product in its proprietary in-house laboratory, where they’ve been proven to be gentle on high-end automobiles, yet tough enough for daily drivers. Stoner President, Rob Ecklin, even uses them on his Aston Martin race car. Stoner Car Care products are the preferred detailing supplies at the Antique Automobile Club of America Museum.

Stoner's Mission is to provide solutions to help you save time, increase your productivity and improve the quality of your work. In short, to help you work smarter, not harder.All Stoner Car Care products are backed by a money-back satisfaction guarantee. Performance Matters, so trust the brand with the proven track record!

Shines and enhances natural color.

Stoner Tire Finish adds a deep, dark luster to tires without making them greasy or slimy and dries to the touch. Stoner Tire Finish is formulated with long lasting rain resistance that won’t run, drip, or sling onto vehicle paint. Rejuvenates your tires and adds UV protection without attracting dirt!

Stoner Tire Shine
    Our Price: $7.99

Fast and easy bug removal!

Stoner Bug Eraser wipes effortlessly remove baked on bugs, bird droppings, and road grime with a little bit of water and gentle rubbing. Bug Eraser wipes will not cause scratching or paint swirls due to the softening agent applied to each wipe sheet. Stoner Bug Eraser wipes are safe for all automotive surfaces!

Stoner Bug Eraser - Bug Remover Wipes

Low VOC. High performance.

Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off from Stoner—Sticker, Tape, and Adhesive Remover is patented with Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off formula for fast and easy removal of bumper stickers, stickers, pinstriping, spray adhesives, labels, tar, sap, chewing gum, and other sticky residue from vehicles, boats, RVs, fiberglass, metal, tile, vinyl, plastic, glass, brick, and concrete. The molecular bond of the adhesive is broken up quickly and safely.

Sticker, Tape, and Adhesive Remover is the safer way to removing adhesives from your vehicle or surfaces. Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off formula has a low VOC, leaving out the harsh chemicals that are harmful to you and the environment.

Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off from Stoner—Sticker, Tape, and Adhesive Remover

Water-based to keep your fabrics safe!

Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off from Stoner—Food, Drink, & Pet Stain Remover is patented with Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off formula for fast and easy removal of coffee, chocolate, juice, ketchup, pet stains, blood, grass, and dirt on all carpeted or upholstered surfaces in your vehicle! The molecular bond of the stain is broken up quickly and safely maintaining the quality of your fabrics.

Mötsenböcker’s Lift Off from Stoner—Food, Drink, & Pet Stain Remover

Put a smile in the air!

Stoner Littler Joe Car Vent Air Freshener is designed exclusively to attach to the vehicle’s air vents and bring a smile to your face. Slip into a world where Little Joe becomes your personal car buddy leaving fresh air and good feelings behind!

Stoner Little Joe Car Vent Air Freshener - New Car Scent
    Our Price: $5.99

Stoner Little Joe Car Vent Air Freshener - Ocean Splash Scent

Stoner Little Joe Car Vent Air Freshener - Black Velvet Scent

2. Likes MattPersman liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: New from Stoner Car Care

Probably try that tire product, air freshener and lift off on my next order. Stoner makes good stuff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Wonder how the new tire finish will stack up? The original still slung all over the place for me.
    2018 Colorado ZR2

Post Thanks / Like

Stoner indeed is good stuff - under-rated in my opinion.

ScottH

Post Thanks / Like

I tried that Stoner Tire Finish last year around the start of the summer and it's one of the worst if not the worst tire dressing's I've ever tired. I let it dry for over 24 hrs and it was still not dry (slung all over my truck) and you talk about a nightmare to remove. It took 5 times around each tire before I finally got it off and my tires are 35" Goodyear Duratrac's, needless to say I went through a ton a super clean.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

congratulations to the stoner race team... great run at the Daytona rolex 24 weekend

Post Thanks / Like

you know I have not put dressing on my new tires since I bought them a year ago, I don't even really wash them, just power wash off and move on. they have never turned brown, when I was using dressing they were turning brown all the time and needed deep scrubbing.

Post Thanks / Like

I might give Stoner Tire Finish a try. Just hope the spray is focus and not over spray all over the paint.

Do Stoner sell any Stoner T-Shirt ? They should I'd buy it too.