autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

2. Thanks fly07sti thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: SEMA 2018 New Products - New Products Coming Soon!

I wonder if the Blackfire Tire & Trim Sealant is a new formula or if it's like the old formula, which works really good. The old Blackfire Total Tire & Trim Sealant works really good especially on tires, that's the only thing I've ever tired it on.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by SJP4379 View Post
    I wonder if the Blackfire Tire & Trim Sealant is a new formula or if it's like the old formula, which works really good. The old Blackfire Total Tire & Trim Sealant works really good especially on tires, that's the only thing I've ever tired it on.
    I forgot all about that stuff, do I have a bottle of that somewhere that I never tried?

Post Thanks / Like

I bought 2 bottles several months ago just to try out and I'm glad I did. The first time I use it was on my mother's car and we had to go out of town the next day and we got into a massive rain storm and by the time we got to her house the tires were dry and it looked like I just applied it, so yeah I'm sold on this stuff.

6. Thanks Diner thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Setec Astronomy View Post
    I forgot all about that stuff, do I have a bottle of that somewhere that I never tried?
    I bought 2 bottles several months ago just to try out and I'm glad I did. The first time I use it was on my mother's car and we had to go out of town the next day and we got into a massive rain storm and by the time we got to her house the tires were dry and it looked like I just applied it, so yeah I'm sold on this stuff.

I'm glad they're remaking this product. I emailed Megan last week, but I now see (thanks to Visitor) that it will be resurrected. Once the 1 Gal version becomes available I'll be ordering that...

Post Thanks / Like

HydroSeal looks like a HydroBlue type product, right?

Post Thanks / Like

Based on the description it appears to be just a trim protectant. I didn't see any mention of cleaning abilities. If that's the case then it's not similar to the old BF AIO Trim & Tire. Although maybe you were referencing a trim sealant they used to make that I'm forgetting.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSNAutoDetailing View Post
    I'm glad they're remaking this product. I emailed Megan last week, but I now see (thanks to Visitor) that it will be resurrected. Once the 1 Gal version becomes available I'll be ordering that...
    I believe you are confusing it with the all in one tire & trim protectant that you are fond off. This is a stand alone tire and trim protectant.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by LSNAutoDetailing View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by boomdone View Post
    Based on the description it appears to be just a trim protectant. I didn't see any mention of cleaning abilities. If that's the case then it's not similar to the old BF AIO Trim & Tire. Although maybe you were referencing a trim sealant they used to make that I'm forgetting.
    Quote Originally Posted by The Guz View Post
    I believe you are confusing it with the all in one tire & trim protectant that you are fond off. This is a stand alone tire and trim protectant.
    BLACKFIRE Total Trim & Tire Sealant 16 oz.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by acuRAS82 View Post
    HydroSeal looks like a HydroBlue type product, right?
    Looks the same to me. I would like to see manufacturers claims as to why their product is better than another manufacturers product. Without claims or a msds we rely on forum members observations or do like I do buy the one that is the cheapest per ounce. Heck what are we supposed to do buy every product that comes out?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast