autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Another HUUUUGE Announcement for a new product!

Say goodbye to contaminants!

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover is an easy-to-use, chemical paint decontamination product designed to remove large amount of iron and industrial fallout from your painted surfaces and wheels. The color-changing formula indicates proper application as the product changes from clear to purple as paint contaminants are removed! Paint decontamination is needed on even the newest cars; you can’t achieve a proper shine and finish without it! BLACKFIRE Iron Remover means less hard work for you, and a quicker detail time overall!

Vehicles face an onslaught of contamination every day. Be is rain, dirt, dust, bird dropping, bug remains – you name it. If it’s in the air, it’s on your car! And those are just the contaminants that you can see! What about the industrial fallout created by metal particles in the air? Those are harder to see, but believe us, they’re there! When those particles are allowed to dwell on your paint, they can cause erosion and rusting – not to mention the impairment to your perfect finish!

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover is color-changing and turns from clear to purple/red when in contact and during the removal of embedded iron contaminants!

It’s important to remove all of these iron particles from your paint to avoid any future damage. The easiest way to do that? BLACKFIRE Iron Remover! This fast-acting, color-changing formula that works to dissolve and remove embedded ferrous iron contaminants in your paint for an advanced clean. BLACKFIRE Iron Remover chemically bonds with iron contaminants in your paint and will remove them from the surface safely and efficiently.

In a perfect world, BLACKFIRE Iron Remover would be the only prep you needed, but as it only removes iron particles from your wheels and paint, claying your vehicle after using BLACKFIRE Iron Remover is necessary. But don’t worry! BLACKFRIE Iron Remover also doubles as a heavy-duty wheel cleaner, so that step is completed as well!

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover, in addition to removing iron contaminants from paint, is also an extremely effective wheel cleaner.

_________

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover quickly removes embedded brake dust from wheels - both decontaminating and cleaning them!

Just as it works to remove iron particles from your paint, BLACKFIRE Iron Remover will remove embedded brake dust from your wheels’ finish as well. In fact, that’s one of the most popular areas to see the famous color changing action! BLACKFIRE iron Remover chemically decontaminates your painted surfaces, wheels, and glass and prepares the surfaces for more intricate paint correction and protection!

Use BLACKFIRE Iron Remover on:
    • Paint
    • Wheels
    • Glass
    • Chrome

Directions for use:
    BLACKFIRE Iron Remover can be applied to dirty paint before washing the car.
    Spray directly onto the surface to be treated and allow to dwell for 3-5 minutes.
    As BLACKFIRE Iron Remover reacts to paint contaminants, the formula will turn from clear to purple/read (that’s how you know it’s working!).
    Rinse treated surfaces with water and continue with your regular wash/detail.

For a limited time only, receive a 4 Pack of 16 x 16 inch BLACK Edgeless Terry Microfiber Towels FREE with your purchase!
    $23.96 Value!

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover Free Bonus!

Our Price: $45.99
    Sale price: $39.99

For a limited time only, receive a 32 oz. BLACKFIRE Iron Remover FREE with your purchase!
    $45.99 Value!

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover 128 oz. Free Bonus!
    Our Price: $94.99
    Sale price: $79.99

BLACKFIRE Iron Remover 5 Gallon
    Our Price: $329.99
    Sale price: $309.99

What paint contamination!?

BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Deluxe Kit was created with one thing in mind – extremely decontaminated paint! Allowing you to both chemically and mechanically decontaminate your paint, the BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Deluxe Kit prepares your paint for the next detailing level. After one treatment with the BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Deluxe Kit, your paint will be ready for compounding, polishing, coating, and more!

BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Deluxe Kit
    Our Price: $136.94
    Sale price: $95.00

For quick decontamination!

BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Combo is a must if you’re looking for perfect paint. Designed to both chemically (BLACKFIRE Iron Remover) and mechanically (BLACKFIRE Clay Mitt) decontaminate your paint, the BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Combo preps your paint for further perfection. Remove embedded iron and surface contaminants and work towards the best finish you’ve ever had! For the best results, you need the best products and the BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Combo is one of the best!

BLACKFIRE Paint Decon Combo
    Our Price: $101.29
    Sale price: $69.99

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Another HUUUUGE Announcement for a new product!

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

3. Likes PaulMys liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

How bad does it smell???

5. Likes Chopper280 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    How bad does it smell???
    Has that smell when you sniff it, but it is not that bad if you're spraying it outside

7. Thanks rlmccarty2000 thanked for this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    How bad does it smell???
    Realllly bad .

Post Thanks / Like

I'd rather have a product smell awful and work really good than the other way around.
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

10. Likes dlc95, joleyred liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    I'd rather have a product smell awful and work really good than the other way around.
    You should get some dub wheel cleaner then. Eldo telling me it smells like pina colada... gonna start a gofundme for his poor nose. I cracked that bad boy open again just to be sure and it had visible stink lines coming out of it. Like a dang cartoon.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Likes SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    You should get some dub wheel cleaner then. Eldo telling me it smells like pina colada... gonna start a gofundme for his poor nose. I cracked that bad boy open again just to be sure and it had visible stink lines coming out of it. Like a dang cartoon.

Send it over here......

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by PaulMys View Post
    Send it over here......
    Woah woah.. let’s be reasonable here. I’m gonna use it, I’m just sayin it stinks Another HUUUUGE Announcement for a new product!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Finick View Post
    Woah woah.. let’s be reasonable here. I’m gonna use it, I’m just sayin it stinks Another HUUUUGE Announcement for a new product!

Well alright then. Glad they dropped.

16. Likes joleyred liked this post
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast