autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

3D ONE is here, with a special friend too!

All the correction you’ll need in half the time!

3D One is revolutionary product from 3D that will allow you to correct and perfect any paint surface in drastically less time than ever before! 3D One contains diminishing abrasives that will correct more serious damage before breaking down and removing the minor marring caused with the major correction. 3D One is a great product to use if you are a professional due to its non-existent dusting and incredibly long working time. Unlike most compounds or polishes, 3D One will wipe off with great ease, even if it is allowed to dry on the paint!

Whether you are a professional detailer or a detailing enthusiast, being able to bring a car’s paint to a brilliant gloss in the least amount of time as possible is crucial. Professionals need to be able to provide the best results possible as quickly as possible, so they can move onto the next car. Enthusiasts will often only have their limited free time to detail their personal car and will likewise need to be able to do so quickly. Regardless to which of these groups you belong, 3D One will cut your detailing time in half by combining your compounding and polishing step into one!

3D One is able to accomplish such an impressive task thanks to the high-quality diminishing abrasives contained in its formula. These abrasives start out larger and of a higher grit to quickly and effectively correct larger, more serious paint defects. As you work the product on the paint, these abrasives breakdown into finer abrasives that will correct the minor marring that typically occurs during the compounding step.This will ensure that all the scratch, swirls, and imperfections in your paint are corrected and the surface is left perfectly smooth. And, as we all know, gloss comes from smoothness.

3D’s main goal when developing and manufacturing products is to provide career detailers with high-quality products that are designed to be used in professional production detailing. 3D One was designed along this same ideology and thus has several features that make it ideal for professional use. 3D One was developed with a large quantity of lubricants in its formula that will keep the surface of your paint slick and provide you with a much longer working time than you would receive with most compounds or polishes. The added lubrication and increased product wetness of 3D One also means that the product will not dry up and begin throwing out particles, what many detailers refer to as “dusting.” These properties mean that your clean-up time will be greatly reduced, reducing your detailing time even further!

Another great quality of 3D One that can be enjoyed by both professionals and enthusiasts is the ease with which it wipes off the surface. If you find yourself spending more time wiping off a compound or polish than you did applying it, you will start to dread the thought of correcting your paint.

3D One makes the process of perfecting your painted surfaces as painless as possible!

For a limited time only, the first 200 orders receive a 16 oz. 3D HD Speed FREE with your purchase!
    $14.99 Retail Value!
    After 200 orders, those who order 3D ONE will receive 2oz bottle of HD SPEED, while supplies last

3D One Free Bonus!
    Our Price: $22.99

3D One 32 oz. Free Bonus!
    Our Price: $39.99

3D One 128 oz. Free Bonus!
    Our Price: $139.99

Post Thanks / Like

Re: 3D ONE is here, with a special friend too!

Ordered!! I'll be by to pick up sometime this week.

Post Thanks / Like

I might have to order this before the reviews, simply because I wanted to try some speed too. Sounds like this might be a great product!
    2009 Pontiac G8GT
    2015 Ford Explorer Limited
    2019 Chevy Silverado RST Z71

Post Thanks / Like

I like this deal. Good way to try a new product as if we don’t like it, we are still getting another great proven product to make it worthwhile.

Thank you!
    Jim

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by WaxMaster1 View Post
    Ordered!! I'll be by to pick up sometime this week.
    Chris don`t forget your buddy here in the Burgh

6. Likes WaxMaster1 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Backorder? Any idea when these items will ship?

Post Thanks / Like

Just got my email at 2:08 pacific time stating it’s on backorder. Also says should ship in 3-5 days. I’ll be calling in the morning for AG to ship the rest of my order in the meantime though.

Post Thanks / Like

That bonus was just too hard to resist.

Turns out I ordered 2!

Backordered?

Not a problem. I'll be surprised when it gets here!

Post Thanks / Like

Must have not stocked very much. I ordered mine a few days ago and it’s out of stock. Really the only reason I placed an order.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fly07sti View Post
    Just got my email at 2:08 pacific time stating it’s on backorder. Also says should ship in 3-5 days. I’ll be calling in the morning for AG to ship the rest of my order in the meantime though.
    They really need to change their shipping policy. If an item is backordered fine. Ship the rest of the order and then ship the backordered item(s) when it is available. This is the norm.

You shouldn't have to call.

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    Must have not stocked very much. I ordered mine a few days ago and it’s out of stock. Really the only reason I placed an order.
    Same here. I ordered Saturday and was really looking forward to testing it this weekend.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast