autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

Breaking news!!! New blackfire product!!

This is NOT your average wash and wax!

BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax is a two-in-one car washing formula that not only removes dirt, dust, road grime, and more from your vehicle’s surface, but also leaves behind a super-slick, hydrophobic layer of polymer-infused carnauba wax behind! Ideal for the professional detailer that specializes in quick-turnaround time, as well as the time-saving detailing enthusiast that longs for a clean finish, BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax allows you to (as the name tells you!) wash AND wax your vehicle at the same time! Safe for use on all surfaces, BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax rinses away freely leaving no splotches or streaking. Boost your existing carnauba wax or paint sealant protection with weekly washes from BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax!

When BLACKFIRE was re-introduced as a car care line catered to professional detailers, we just knew there would be a high-quality wash and wax in the new line-up – it just took them a while to find the right one! BLACKFIRE needed something with enhanced slickness to deter dirt and mud from taking up residence on your paint, as well as something that would create a deep, crystal shine. And don’t forget about longevity! But it’s finally happened – BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax!

BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax is high-foaming and provides more than enough lubrication to safely remove dirt, dust, and other harmful particles from your vehicle's painted surfaces without scratching!

BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax is not your average wash and wash formula. When activated, ultra-lubricating foam suds are created that help to fully encapsulate and remove dirt and dust particles from the surface of your paint, without harm or damage. And instead of just another run-of-the-mill, lower-quality carnauba wax, BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax features a polymer-infused carnauba wax that provides that carnauba shine you love, with the long-lasting effects of a synthetic ingredient.

When you are detailing for profit, you want a product that will, 1. Save you money; 2. Perform well; and 3. Not take too much of your time! BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax’s advanced formula checks all of those boxes!

Directions for use:
    Do not use on hot surfaces.
    Add 1-2 oz. of BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax to 5 gallons of water and activate suds using a strong jet of water.
    Use a clean wash mitt or sponge to wash the vehicle, starting at the top and rinsing frequently throughout.
    For best results, dry paint after washing.

Detailer’s Pro Tip: Mix 2 oz. of BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax with half an ounce of BLACKFIRE Foam Booster and 6-8 ounces of water for use in a foam gun or foam cannon!

BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax Now in Stock & Ready to Ship!
    Our Price: $22.99
    Sale price: $19.99

BLACKFIRE Wash & Wax 128 oz. Now in Stock & Ready to Ship!
    Our Price: $59.99
    Sale price: $52.99

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Breaking news!!! New blackfire product!!

My review on this product.

One word really describes this product.
    Amazingly effective and Convenient.

A wash and Wax is supposed to be that 1-2-punch for detailing to get either car quickly off the lot and ready for next one or for use at home if you "just don't have the time"

The only we were able to wash this was in the hot sun, not a very good idea but we had to do it.
    Concentrating on washing a panel at a time you could feel the effectiveness of the suds lubricating the dirt and grime to promote a safe wash.

After rinsing and drying you can certainly see the shine the Blackfire Wash and Wax leaves behind. I already have the SiO2 Spray Sealant on my car and this helps boost the effectiveness of it and clearly leaves a shine like no other wash and wax I have used before.

I honestly love this product especially since I don't ever have time to wash my car and live in an condo where the car is parked outside and the sprinklers are aimed at my car and not the 4' x 4' patch of grass.