autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

New 3D ACA Products!

3D Professional Detailing Products, HD car care, 3D HD

3D Car Care is a company that strongly believes detailing should be simple, and not complicated. 3D Professional Detailing Products has been manufacturing environmentally-friendly car care products for over 20 years, catering to the needs of beginners and professional detailers alike. 3D Car Care products utilize only the highest quality ingredients to deliver unmatched performance at a price that doesn't break the bank.

3D Professional Detailing Products is largely responsible for developing the first waterless car wash back in the 1990s. 3D realized the need to conserve water more than any other detailing company at the time. 3D Car Care continues to meet and exceed all VOC compliance standards in all 50 states, and many of their most popular products are 100% biodegradable. 3D Professional Detailing Products believes that detailing should be simple, and we do too!

Uses innovative abrasive technology!

3D ACA 500 X-TRA CUT COMPOUND was designed to provide actual paint correct by using a new type of abrasive technology called Alpha Ceramic Alumina. This incredible abrasive technology will not only correct swirls and scratches faster than standard abrasives, but it will do so without generating as much heat. Whether your paint is hard or soft, single stage or clear-coated, 3D ACA 500 X-TRA CUT COMPOUND is up to the task!

3D ACA 500 X-Tra Cut Compound
    Our Price: $69.99

3D ACA 500 X-Tra Cut Compound 128 oz.
    Our Price: $165.99

Get a perfect, hologram-free finish!

3D ACA 520 Finishing Polish will bring your paint to a flawless, scratch and swirl free finish that that will leave anyone that sees your paint impressed. 3D ACA 520 Finishing Polish is made using Alpha Ceramic Alumina, an innovative type of abrasive technology that promises low heat and high-speed correction. 3D ACA 520 Finishing Polish will be able to provide head-turning results on any type of paint, single stage or clear-coated, hard or soft.

3D ACA 520 Finishing Polish
    Our Price: $69.99

3D ACA 520 Finishing Polish 128 oz.
    Our Price: $165.99

Post Thanks / Like

Re: New 3D ACA Products!

Wow. 3D keeps upping the price with each new polish revision. $70 a quart!

3. Likes Hammer77, JustJesus, gregg brannigan liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    It better remove swirls at that price point!

5. Likes Gunny Fitz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

WHOA. geeez.

Post Thanks / Like

I've had quite a bit of time with these two products. I'm looking forward to see what others have to say, but this is my experience...

The polish was too oily for me and had an almost infinite working time on a DA. Reminded me of a mix of Menzerna MC2500 and M205. It certainly finishes well and is easy to use but I'm not a fan of how oily it is to remove.

The compound is definitely a step up from 3D 501 Cutting Compound in terms of buffing cycle. It's well lubricated and has a significantly longer buffing cycle than any of the 3D/HD compounds. Personally, I found both the ACA compound and polish are much better when used with a rotary. If you prefer using long-throw polishers with microfiber I don't think these new abrasives are worth the money.

I've used almost 32oz. of ACA 500 compound and because it's great with a rotary and wool I'll definitely buy it again.

I've only used 2-3oz. of ACA 520 but as of right now I prefer the clean easy removal of HD Polish+

Even though I'm a bit of a 3D fanboy, I think Carpro Clearcut, Jescar Correction Compound, and The Last Cut Compounding Glaze are overall better compounds unless you are only cutting with rotary and wool.

8. Thanks dlc95, VitreousHumor, DBAILEY, Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I got to try it soon, if anybody have tried it please post review
    Professional Car Detailing in Toronto. www.rsautospa.ca - Ceramic Coating - Paint Protection Film featuring best clear bra brands from: SunTek Ultra, STEK.

Post Thanks / Like

too bad they dont have smaller bottle..
    "You can avoid reality, but you cannot avoid the consequences of avoiding reality." - Ayn Ran

Post Thanks / Like

Same price point as Wolfgang Total Swirl Remover.............or Pinnacle Advanced Swirl Remover
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

12. Likes Elliot@Autogeek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

With the way 3D products perform, I'm surprised they haven't upped their prices sooner.

It was bound to happen, IMO
    It is no coincidence that man's best friend cannot talk.

14. Likes Elliot@Autogeek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mwoywod View Post
    I've had quite a bit of time with these two products. I'm looking forward to see what others have to say, but this is my experience...

The polish was too oily for me and had an almost infinite working time on a DA. Reminded me of a mix of Menzerna MC2500 and M205. It certainly finishes well and is easy to use but I'm not a fan of how oily it is to remove.

The compound is definitely a step up from 3D 501 Cutting Compound in terms of buffing cycle. It's well lubricated and has a significantly longer buffing cycle than any of the 3D/HD compounds. Personally, I found both the ACA compound and polish are much better when used with a rotary. If you prefer using long-throw polishers with microfiber I don't think these new abrasives are worth the money.

I've used almost 32oz. of ACA 500 compound and because it's great with a rotary and wool I'll definitely buy it again.

I've only used 2-3oz. of ACA 520 but as of right now I prefer the clean easy removal of HD Polish+

Even though I'm a bit of a 3D fanboy, I think Carpro Clearcut, Jescar Correction Compound, and The Last Cut Compounding Glaze are overall better compounds unless you are only cutting with rotary and wool.
    Thank you!

I was thinking of picking these up.

I might if they do the 8oz sample bottles. I'm guessing the HD Polish + is an easier wipe off than the 520?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast