autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Post Thanks / Like

PoorBoy's has brought the Joy of new products to Autogeek

Poorboys World Polishing & Detailing Products: High quality, low cost car care products! poor boy's car care, poorboy's detailing products, poorboys

Eco-friendly and biodegradable!

Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner will allow you to effectively clean brake dust and road grime off of wheels of all makes and models! Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner from Poorboy’s World is a safer alternative to their Spray & Rinse Wheel Cleaner for cleaning uncoated rims. Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner won’t strip any existing protection products off of your wheels, making it perfect for use as a weekly maintenance wheel cleaner. Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner is formulated with non-ionic surfactants and emulsifiers to ensure it clings to the surface of your wheels to maximize the cleaning potential!

Poorboy’s World Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner 128 oz.
    Our Price: $49.99

Poorboy’s World Non-Acid Wheel Cleaner
    Our Price: $12.99

Start with a clean slate!

Strip Down Wax Stripper will allow you to quickly and effectively rid your paint of a plethora of different substances that prevent your paint from reaching its fullest potential. Strip Down Wax Stripper will cut through old wax and sealants, polishing oils and residue, road film, mold and mildew, dirt, grime, and tree sap. Strip Down Wax Stripper will boost the cleaning potential of your weekly wash immensely, making sure that your car is stripped of every stubborn contaminant on it!

Poorboy’s World Strip Down Wax Stripper 128 oz.
    Our Price: $49.99

Poorboy’s World Strip Down Wax Stripper
    Our Price: $12.99

Remove the grime without the shine!

Poorboy’s World Matte Detailer & Protectant is designed to give those with a matte finish on their car a way to quickly remove minor imperfections from their paint surface. Poorboy’s World Matte Detailer & Protectant will enable you to remove dust, dirt, road grime, fingerprints, smudges, and other light soil in between washes. Poorboy’s World Matte Detailer & Protectant will also provide UV protection to your matte surfaces that will prevent them from fading due to damaging UV rays.

Poorboy’s World Matte Detailer & Protectant 128 oz.
    Our Price: $39.99

Poorboy’s World Matte Detailer & Protectant
    Our Price: $10.99

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PoorBoy's has brought the Joy of new products to Autogeek

All three of these products are interesting for me.

- The matt detailer is signficantly cheaper than the McKee's I'm using on my bike today. I know what I'll be ordering once my current bottle runs out.

- I wonder how the wheel cleaner stacks up against the "regular" Griots. I like the Griots cleaning ability and the fact it isn't too harsh, but would like something which clings to the surface better. This new Poorboys cleaner is more expensive than the Griots, but it might be worth it.

- Wax remover? It sounds more like a panel prep which could be used before a coating if it removes polishing oils as described. I'd be interested in how it stands up against products like Eraser or Prep,
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

3. Likes Elliot@Autogeek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I forgot where I saw it, but someone mentioned the new wheel cleaner is still pretty darn good, just a tick below their Spray N Rinse.

I think Loach already did his YouTube review for the Stripper. Looks to be a solid product that works.

Once I run out of my other gallons of wheel cleaner, I'll be picking up one of these

More Poorboy's goodness to make me smile. Love it.

5. Likes Elliot@Autogeek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Any dilution ratios on the wheel cleaner? Does it dissolve iron? Poorboy's APC works pretty well diluted so I'd need a reason to switch.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DetailZeus View Post
    Any dilution ratios on the wheel cleaner? Does it dissolve iron? Poorboy's APC works pretty well diluted so I'd need a reason to switch.
    No dilution needed, it is a ready to use product.

This is a non-acid so it is safe you have uncoated wheels and for sealed wheels as well

8. Likes DetailZeus liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by JustJesus View Post
    I forgot where I saw it, but someone mentioned the new wheel cleaner is still pretty darn good, just a tick below their Spray N Rinse.

I think Loach already did his YouTube review for the Stripper. Looks to be a solid product that works.

Once I run out of my other gallons of wheel cleaner, I'll be picking up one of these

More Poorboy's goodness to make me smile. Love it.
    Poorboy's World is an underrated product!

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Desertnate View Post
    All three of these products are interesting for me.

- The matt detailer is signficantly cheaper than the McKee's I'm using on my bike today. I know what I'll be ordering once my current bottle runs out.

- I wonder how the wheel cleaner stacks up against the "regular" Griots. I like the Griots cleaning ability and the fact it isn't too harsh, but would like something which clings to the surface better. This new Poorboys cleaner is more expensive than the Griots, but it might be worth it.

- Wax remover? It sounds more like a panel prep which could be used before a coating if it removes polishing oils as described. I'd be interested in how it stands up against products like Eraser or Prep,
    Strip Down Wax Stripper is more than just its name for sure.
    It will definitely prep for coating.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot@Autogeek View Post
    Poorboy's World is an underrated product!
    With the number of Poorboy's products I have, trust me, I know!

IMO, they have the best smelling products.

Love the stuff so much, I actually have a pic of my wife holding a bottle of Liquid Natty Red at our reception! (it was sort of a challenge from an Autopian member)

12. Likes osiapstndp, Dan Tran, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I don’t know about underrated just out of the limelight with heavily marketed and given away reviewed products that people claim are the best they ever used each couple of weeks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Post Thanks / Like

Poorboy's IMO is one of the most UNDER RATED Brands on the market. I am always impressed with the products I try from them. My guess these new products will be just a good. Keep on Rocking!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!