autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Best Foam Gun Setup

Quote Originally Posted by Gunny Fitz View Post
    UPDATE TO MY OWN THREAD:

I last reported on the acquisition of that Greenworks PW from Lowes (1800psi) Which worked fine, until the tiny aluminum piece directly above where hose connects broke off! Was well outside the 30 day Return Policy at Lowes, but thankfully know the Store GM well enough. Rather than deal with sending the unit back to Greenworks - he quickly grabbed this new Model of theirs off the shelf and did an outstanding swap for the broken one! 2000 PSI Electric Pressure Washer | Greenworks

For those of you who use Foam Cannons with your PW. PLEASE send me some links to What & Where I can find a whole new "Gun/Trigger" Piece that doesn't have the 1 foot Wand. (Know where Im going with this?) When you attach your Foam Cannon to the Stock Gun it makes it a bit more difficult to control when the whole attachment is almost 2 feet away from where you pull the trigger on the PW Gun. (Make sense?) Im guessing that w a lower end PW like this, one would need a whole new Hose w Quick Connect ends to snap in a shorter Foam Cannon? Trouble is- conveying this clear enough to where someone understands what I mean!
    Can you take a picture of the fitting on the wand that connect to the spray gun handle?
    There is often those fittings to buy separately and then connect to the spray gun handle directly with the foamcannon. That's how I do with the Kärcher fittings. This is if you don't want to put in the money on a new spray gun handle setup.

2. Likes Gunny Fitz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Appreciate all the great feedback, and come to the conclusion that buying a total kit w Hose, MTM Gear, etc is the way to go. However, I just cannot overcome the pompass attitude he has toward anyone that owns such "cheap, sub standard pressure washers" as he likes to point out on his site. Shot him an email awhile back to simply inquire if he could offer ANY type of Military/Disabled Vet Discount - all he needed to say was "Sorry, I don't" but instead proceded to tell me how hard he's worked to get where he is and that he's not one to give stuff away! He didn't even respond to my last email that included the $400 worth of gear I selected on his site (Cool setup I must add) Totally put me off, therefore I'll be looking elsewhere. Im at both the age, and status to know any such discounts are a "Privilege" offered by a patriotic Co, and NOT a "Right" as some seem to believe. I also always offer to provide folks with my Official VA Rating Docs to prove my issues are real. (Sorry to vent. That dude just rubs me the wrong way, and drones on FOREVER in videos about stuff far removed from the topic at hand) Again, I appreciate you all for the help. Let ya know how it works out.
    Semper Fi !!

4. Likes Breese147, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Yes he is very anti discount. I had a boss similar to him who was all about business plans without any sales/ discounts and would get offended when people would come in and ask if he offered military discount. People I guess think they have to give 20-50% off but that’s not the case. It’s just nice to offer 5-10% discount. If you’ve never been in the military or have family in it you don’t understand the suck we go through.(ie I just got back from 3 days in the field in Germany in 5 inches of snow doing urban operations and reacting to contact.)

Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app

6. Thanks Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Likes Bobh59, Gunny Fitz, SWETM liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Hey Gunny.....haven't seen you on in a while ...I have one of those 'cheap" setups....Sunjoe pressure washer
    ....works great..

8. Thanks Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Likes Gunny Fitz, SWETM liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

excellent info, I too just bought a cheap Greenworks 1800 (to good of a deal to pass up) and curious about the handle to foam handle connection potential. I'll be following the thread.

10. Thanks Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Likes Gunny Fitz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Breese147 View Post
    Yes he is very anti discount. I had a boss similar to him who was all about business plans without any sales/ discounts and would get offended when people would come in and ask if he offered military discount. People I guess think they have to give 20-50% off but that’s not the case. It’s just nice to offer 5-10% discount. If you’ve never been in the military or have family in it you don’t understand the suck we go through.(ie I just got back from 3 days in the field in Germany in 5 inches of snow doing urban operations and reacting to contact.)
    Sent from my iPhone using Autogeekonline mobile app
    That's exactly what I mean man. Like I said above, much of the new generation believe that the "Military Discount" is a "Right" ya know? Its a true "Privilege" offered by a Co or Org that has some type of Patriotism inside them. Like you said, even the 10% or Free Shipping offer is enough to simply make one smile and say thanks! That's all I meant. NO WAY would I expect 50% from a smaller shop like his. AutoGeek offers 10-15% on top of their advertised offers. Im VERY THankful to them. Also, Don sent me a PM saying that Esoteric has the same gear, and I was pleasantly surprised they answered my email in a couple hours yesterday too! Here it is

https://www.esotericcarcare.com/mtm-...annon-pro-kit/

Thanks for all your help guys - Hey Briarpatch!! Been laying low I guess. Had my 2nd "Coolief" Radio Frequency Ablation done last week so still recoveryig from that. Seriously shocked the pain is so low this time! Been Opiate Free for 19 months now w ZERO desire to return to that junk in my body! Here's a pretty cool explanation of what Coolief is for anyone unfamiliar - cauterizes nerves in my neck.
    COOLIEF: A New Procedure to Relieve Joint Pain | Ochsner Health System

Semper Fi, Stay Warm everyone!

12. Likes SWETM, Breese147 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Artdnj View Post
    excellent info, I too just bought a cheap Greenworks 1800 (to good of a deal to pass up) and curious about the handle to foam handle connection potential. I'll be following the thread.
    Hey There Art !!
    Only 6 posts and here you are in one of the good Threads going on Pressure Washer Setups!
    Happy to have ya along buddy, TONS of great info in here but one can get lost easily with all of these products , terms, opinions, etc! If you ever want some personal favorites on gear you can always shoot me a PM for an assist pal. As a Retired Marine I still love to help others out to my fullest potential - its the First Sergeant in me still. lol. Welcome and enjoy!

OOHRAH !

14. Likes SWETM, Artdnj, Eldorado2k, Breese147 liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Awesome that you have found else where to get what you need Gunny. OG is just a place that puts different package together that other shops already has. He is a reseller of some brands. But I totaly understand you wont be getting it from there with the rude response you had.

@Artdnj. If you could upload a picture of the wand fitting to the spray gun handle the male fitting that is. I could help you to see if I can find what fitting it is. There are some different fittings out there but mostly some fits the same brands. If you want I could upload a picture of the different fittings that are used in Sweden. So you can compare it to your and the brands that uses the same fitting.

Did download a picture with different fittings on it. See if any seems to be matchning your PW spray gun handle.

/ Tony

16. Thanks Gunny Fitz, Artdnj thanked for this post
    Likes Gunny Fitz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Military discounts are well deserved.Best Foam Gun Setup

18. Thanks Gunny Fitz thanked for this post
    Likes Gunny Fitz, SWETM liked this post
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

I haven't opened it yet, very cold here. It's a green works gpw 1800 cheapy, looking to get something other than my gas pressure washer to make life easier. I appreciate the help and we'll look at the connection when I get an opportunity

20. Likes SWETM liked this post
Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast