autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

And of course we carry Renny Doyle Double Black Collection

Renny Doyle is a master level detailer with over 25 years of experience in the detailing industry. He has traveled all around the world sharing his experience and services to a wide range of detailers, collectors, businesses, and celebrities alike. Renny holds many accomplishments and accolades earned through his detailing prowess and knowledge, least of which is being the official detailer of Air Force One.

Renny Doyle teamed up with P&S to create a line of products that are specifically geared to the professional detailer's need. The products included in the Double Black Renny Doyle Collection are widely used by many professional detailers. It is also the line of products that Renny Doyle himself uses when detailing and educating others about detailing.

Renny Doyle Double Black Deep Finish Restoration Polish

Will bring a whole new level of depth to your paint!

Renny Doyle Double Black Deep Finish Restoration Polish is a high-quality medium cut polish designed to eliminate moderate paint damage and bring your car’s paint to a brilliantly deep shine! Renny Doyle Double Black Deep Finish Restoration Polish can be used with any long throw DA, gear-driven DA, or rotary machine polisher. To top it all off, Renny Doyle Double Black Deep Finish Restoration Polish is body shop safe thanks to its wax and silicone free formula.

Renny Doyle Double Black Ego Maker Compound

Tackle all your paint imperfections in one step!

Renny Doyle Double Black Ego Maker Compound is an exceptional buffing compound capable of taking sanding marks, scratches, oxidation, and other paint imperfections quickly and easily! Renny Doyle Double Black Ego Maker Compound is designed to be used with any rotary or forced rotation polisher! Even body shops can use Renny Doyle Double Black Ego Maker Compound due to its wax and silicone free formula.

Renny Doyle Double Black Envy Jeweling Polish

Polishes your paint to a perfect shine!

Renny Doyle Double Black Envy Jeweling Polish is a finishing polish made with ultra-fine abrasives designed to eliminate very minor marring and bring your paint’s finish to brilliant shine! Renny Doyle Double Black Envy Jeweling Polish can be used with any long-throw, forced rotation, or traditional dual action polisher. Renny Doyle Double Black Envy Jeweling Polish does not contain any fillers, so the high-quality show car finish you get from using Renny Doyle Double Black Envy Jeweling Polish is certain to last!

Renny Doyle Double Black Bead Maker Paint Protectant

Long lasting shine and water beading on any exterior surface!

Renny Doyle Double Black Bead Maker Paint Protectant is simple to use spray on, wipe off paint sealant that will provide your paint with amazing protection, water beading, and shine for months! Renny Doyle Double Black Bead Maker Paint Protectant was developed using unique polymer protectants that are safe to use on any surface of your car’s exterior. Renny Doyle Double Black Bead Maker Paint Protectant can also be applied to any surface, whether it is dry or wet!

Renny Doyle Double Black Paint Coating Surface Prep

Properly prepares your paint surface for any finishing product!

Renny Doyle Double Black Paint Coating Surface Prep is an expertly mad product that cleanses your paint’s surface of all waxes, silicones, and light contaminants. Renny Doyle Double Black Paint Coating Surface Prep will ensure that your paint is perfectly prepped to apply the Renny Doyle Inspiration Ceramic Coating or any other coating!

Renny Doyle Double Black Inspiration Ceramic Coating

Incredibly durable paint protection for years!

Renny Doyle Double Black Inspiration Ceramic Coating is an extremely hard, long-lasting layer of durable protection designed for use by professional detailers. Renny Doyle Double Black Inspiration Ceramic Coating can last for years on your paints surface! Renny Doyle Double Black Inspiration Ceramic Coating will provide unparalleled protection from chemicals, corrosion, UV, and high temperatures. The protective layer provided by the Renny Doyle Double Black Inspiration Ceramic Coating also ensures exceptional hydrophobic tendencies.

Renny Doyle Double Black Terminator Enzyme Spot & Stain

Removes spots and stains with ease!

Renny Doyle Double Black Terminator Enzyme Spot & Stain uses powerful enzyme action and effective cleaning agents to eliminate stubborn soil, grease, dirt, and protein stains. The fresh scent and deodorizers in Renny Doyle Double Black Terminator Enzyme Spot & Stain also ensure that protein stains don’t leave your car smelling awful even after they are eliminated. Renny Doyle Double Black Terminator Enzyme Spot & Stain is step #1 of the Double Black Interior Cleaning System, but can also be used on its own for incredible stain removal!

Renny Doyle Double Black Carpet Bomber Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner

Quickly lifts dirt and dissolves dirt!

Renny Doyle Double Black Carpet Bomber Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner uses citrus derivatives to break down grease and pull dirt from your carpet and upholstery quickly and effectively. Renny Doyle Double Black Carpet Bomber Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is step #2 in the Double Black Interior Cleaner System, but can also be used on its own. Renny Doyle Double Black Carpet Bomber Carpet & Upholstery Cleaner is formulated using biodegradable cleaners and water based solvents to ensure that your carpet and upholstery are not damaged in the process.

Renny Doyle Double Black Finisher Peroxide Treatment

Eliminates odors caused by organic interior spills!

Renny Doyle Double Black Finisher Peroxide Treatment is step #3 in the Double Black Interior Cleaning System. Renny Doyle Double Black Finisher Peroxide Treatment is the final step that ensures the surface you are cleaning is sterilized and order free. Renny Doyle Double Black Finisher Peroxide Treatment also breaks down any loose stains that remain after the first 2 steps in the Double Black Interior Cleaning System.

Renny Doyle Double Black Shine All Performance Dressing

Protects and delivers a high-gloss finish!

Renny Doyle Double Black Shine All Performance Dressing is a water-based exterior dressing formulated to be used as a high-performance tire dressing. Even though Renny Doyle Double Black Shine All Performance Dressing was developed with exterior use in mind, it can be diluted to protect interior rubber, vinyl, and leather surfaces as well. Renny Doyle Double Black Shine All Performance Dressing will produce a brilliant high-gloss shine to your tires and exterior surfaces. However, if you want a more discreet, satin finish, you can dilute Renny Doyle Double Black Shine All Performance Dressing to fit your desired results.

Renny Doyle Double Black Paint Gloss Showroom Spray N Shine

Quick detailer and clay lubricant all in one!

Renny Doyle Double Black Paint Gloss Showroom Spray N Shine is a versatile product that not only removes dirt, fingerprints, dust, and smudges from your paint’s surface, but also acts as a clay lubricant when you are decontaminating your paint! Renny Doyle Double Black Paint Gloss Showroom Spray N Shine is a water based product that contains extremely slick lubricating agents that ensure you can touch your paint’s finish up without any risk of damage to your finish.

Renny Doyle Double Black Pearl Auto Shampoo

Extreme foam production for paint safety!

Renny Doyle Double Black Pearl Auto Shampoo is the premium choice of auto shampoo for professional detailers. Renny Doyle Double Black Pearl Auto Shampoo consistently provides an incredible amount of foam and lubricity to ensure a perfectly safe wash each and every time. Because it is formulated with high quality, environmentally safe, you will never have to worry about the run-off from Renny Doyle Double Black Pearl Auto Shampoo. Renny Doyle Double Black Pearl Auto Shampoo is PH balanced to ensure safety for your hands and any vehicle you are working on. Due to its incredible foaming ability, Renny Doyle Double Black Pearl Auto Shampoo can be used with any washing apparatus.

ALL OF THESE ITEMS ARE AVAILABLE IN GALLON SIZES
    PLUS MANY MANY MANY MORE PRODUCTS!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: And of course we carry Renny Doyle Double Black Collection

Its about time! Never tried his line yet, but if his name is on it, they must be good!

3. Likes Elliot@Autogeek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

I ordered some of his Carpet Bomber a couple of weeks ago.

5. Likes DBAILEY, Elliot@Autogeek liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Nice product line. I do question the description for how to apply the ceramic coating. I'm paraphrasing when I say "If you're not a pro, beware...results may vary" - pretty much rules out the weekend warrior/hobbyist. They won't buy this product and find another coating that's easier to apply with similar results. Just my opinion.

David

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by david b View Post
    Nice product line. I do question the description for how to apply the ceramic coating. I'm paraphrasing when I say "If you're not a pro, beware...results may vary" - pretty much rules out the weekend warrior/hobbyist. They won't buy this product and find another coating that's easier to apply with similar results. Just my opinion.

David
    I’m surprised it would say that.. I’ve watched a vid where Renny Doyle applies a coating with an old gym sock to prove a point on just how easy it is. And of course we carry Renny Doyle Double Black Collection

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Eldorado2k View Post
    I’m surprised it would say that.. I’ve watched a vid where Renny Doyle applies a coating with an old gym sock to prove a point on just how easy it is. And of course we carry Renny Doyle Double Black Collection
    link to that

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Elliot@Autogeek View Post
    link to that
    Here it is.

YouTube

Post Thanks / Like

Way cool! AGO Please TAKE MY WALLET! Grrrrrr Need to buy more STUFF like I need another HOLE in my head! I already have 15 holes I guess a couple more from buying this won't hurt!....LOL That Jeweling Polish looks very interesting!
    CJ
    2013 Mustang GT w/Track Pack 6-Speed Manual
    Save the Manual!

Post Thanks / Like

It doesn’t take an “artist” to use an old gym sock to apply a coating, just someone foolish enough to try. I wonder how much coating was wasted by the sock wicking up the coating? “Pros” should be telling us why a sock is not the ideal coating applicator. Dumb video.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by rlmccarty2000 View Post
    It doesn’t take an “artist” to use an old gym sock to apply a coating, just someone foolish enough to try. I wonder how much coating was wasted by the sock wicking up the coating? “Pros” should be telling us why a sock is not the ideal coating applicator. Dumb video.
    @:30 secs. He says “1st of all, if you’re going to deal with coatings, follow the instructions of the manufacturer to the point. Don’t vary from the manufacturers instructions at all”

How’d you miss that?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast