autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Britemax remax SIO2 Spray sealant

Quote Originally Posted by WRAPT C5Z06 View Post
    I tested the pH of grimeout vs the “safe” optimum power clean and they’re nearly identical. Grimeout is definitely safe on leather. Also, you can “rinse” leather a hell of a lot easier with a damp towel. Try rinsing carpet with that. They will of course recommend their interior cleaner for leather, but grimeout is just fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    What is the safe opc dilution?

Post Thanks / Like

You’re basing your opinion on value, not its effectiveness. It’s VERY effective. More than you’re giving it credit for, or comparing it against. Did you not know the recommended dilutions before buying it?

No he's not he's just using cost as 1 factor he listed the other reasons why didn't like it that had nothing to do with cost. So what the kid doesn't like. You're acting like you invented the product the way your defending it. Cost is absolutely a legitimate factor when forming your opinion on a product. You seem like you're mad becuase he doesn't agree with you that its this great product?

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    No he's not he's just using cost as 1 factor he listed the other reasons why didn't like it that had nothing to do with cost. So what the kid doesn't like. You're acting like you invented the product the way your defending it. Cost is absolutely a legitimate factor when forming your opinion on a product. You seem like you're mad becuase he doesn't agree with you that its this great product?
    I’m not mad because he doesn’t like it. I’m disagreeing with his comment that it’s “hot garbage”. That is completely inaccurate, just like his bogus review of gyeon bathe+.

Here’s grimeout working on the first pass. Sure looks like “hot garbage” to me. Britemax remax SIO2 Spray sealant

'03 Corvette Z06

4. Likes The Guz liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Britemax remax SIO2 Spray sealant

Quote Originally Posted by fightnews View Post
    I wonder what the difference is between the miquiars and the grime out as far as hazardous chemicals? Im' only wondering becuase I know the meguiars has been around a long time, not sure about results
    I think they made Grimeout to be less hazardous based on the fact that it’s said to not contain any heavy solvents and the label says it’s “non-butyl”

It doesn’t have a strong smell like Super Degreaser.

I’m not mad because he doesn’t like it. I’m disagreeing with his comment that it’s “hot garbage”. That is completely inaccurate, just like his bogus review of gyeon bathe+.

Here’s grimeout working on the first pass. Sure looks like “hot garbage” to me. Britemax remax SIO2 Spray sealant

Ok, it does great at cleaning tires... If you don’t mind the fact that it costs $27.00 per gallon to do so.

But when it comes to cleaning carpet, it is indeed hot garbage.

I make my opinions based on the claims on the product description. I wouldn’t have had such a negative opinion of Grimeout if “interior” wasn’t the very 1st thing on the label.

Same with Bathe+. The label states that it’ll produce magnificent beading with just a simple bucket wash. That proves to be completely false. That’s why it lost so my points in my book.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234