autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Check out the new coatings and other products from BriteMax

NEW FROM

Double the drying power – in just one towel!

Britemax UberMax IncREDible Drying Towel is a super plush microfiber drying towel that will safely remove water from the surface of your vehicle without marring or scratching. With just one seam around the entire towel, made of a super soft suede, Britemax UberMax IncREDible Drying Towel uses every inch to absorb water. Keep your freshly washed vehicle look water-spot free with the Britemax UberMax IncREDible Drying Towel!

Britemax UberMax IncREDible Drying Towel
    Our Price: $15.99
    Sale price: $13.99

Much more than your average spray wax!

Britemax Remax SiO2 Hydrophobic Spray Sealant is a formula that features the durability and glass-like gloss of a ceramic coating in an easy-to-use, spray and wipe application. Manufactured with ceramic silica technology that leaves your surfaces hydrophobic for up to 6 months, Britemax Remax SiO2 Hydrophobic Spray Sealant can be used as a standalone product or as a booster for your Britemax Amethyst Quartz Ceramic Coating or Britemax Igneous Quartz Ceramic Coating.

Britemax Remax SiO2 Hydrophobic Spray Sealant
    Our Price: $29.99
    Sale price: $24.99
    Britemax Remax SiO2 Hydrophobic Spray Sealant 128 oz.
    Our Price: $79.99
    Sale price: $69.99

Versatile formula that preps for coatings or protects on its own!

Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish is a silica primer finishing polishing that will remove light swirls and scratches while also leaving a high gloss finish, ready to be sealed or coated. Featuring a blend of durable resins that produce unparalleled levels of gloss and nano-tech quartz technology, Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish will fully prep the surface for use with Britemax Amethyst Quartz Ceramic Coating and Britemax Igneous Quartz Ceramic Coating.

Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish
    Our Price: $39.99
    Sale price: $32.99
    Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish 128 oz.
    Our Price: $139.99
    Sale price: $124.99

Up to 12 months protection for your trim!

Britemax Obsidian Quartz Trim Restorer is a coating for plastic and rubber trim pieces that will not only enhance the already dark color of your trim, but also protect it from the harsh elements. Britemax Obsidian Quartz Trim Restorer provides a satin, semi-gloss appearance on your trim while also making the surface resistant to dirt, water, and other contaminants. Perfect for use on plastic side mirrors, wiper cowls, bumper inserts, wheel linings, and even rubber trim around windows, Britemax Obsidian Quartz Trim Restorer is the perfect addition to your coating collection.

Britemax Obsidian Quartz Trim Restorer
    Our Price: $69.99
    Sale price: $59.99

Ultra-durable 7H nano-crystalline coating!

Britemax Amethyst Quartz Ceramic Coating is an ultra-durable, extremely hydrophobic ceramic paint coating that protects for up to 2 years! The unique nano-crystalline coating protects against UV rays, dirt, dust, and other exterior contaminants and creates a water repellent barrier on your surface. Safe for use on almost all exterior surfaces, including clear coats, gel coats, plastics, vinyl, rubber, metal, chrome, and glass, Britemax Amethyst Quartz Ceramic Coating is an easy and long-lasting way to keep your paint shining protected for years!

Britemax Amethyst Quartz Ceramic Coating
    Our Price: $89.99
    Sale price: $79.99

Coat your paint in a durable 9H super-coating!

Britemax Igneous Quartz Ceramic Coating is a clear, nano crystalline coating that will protect your vehicle from UV rays, harsh weather conditions, chemicals and more while also repelling water, dirt, and other unsightly contaminants. Britemax Igneous Quartz Ceramic Coating delivers an outstanding level of gloss and sleekness, while also providing superior protective abilities. Safe for use on clear coats, gel coats, plastics, vinyl, rubber, metal, chrome, and glass, Britemax Igneous Quartz Ceramic Coating is a one-stop protection and shine-inducing vehicle coating!

Britemax Igneous Quartz Ceramic Coating
    Our Price: $114.99
    Sale price: $99.99

Britemax Ceramic Foam Applicator Block
    Our Price: $1.99
    Sale price: $1.75

Britemax Black Suede Cloths 10 x 10 - 5 Pack
    Our Price: $4.99
    Sale price: $3.99

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Check out the new coatings and other products from BriteMax

The Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish sounds more like a AIO with SiO2 than a coating prep polish like the M37. Is that correct?

As far as the 2 coatings, is it just a difference in hardness and durability (and price) between the 2 or are the circumstances where you should use one coating instead of the other? They both appear to be able to be used on all hard exterior surfaces.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DBAILEY View Post
    The Britemax Virtue SiO2 High Gloss Primer Polish sounds more like a AIO with SiO2 than a coating prep polish like the M37. Is that correct?

As far as the 2 coatings, is it just a difference in hardness and durability (and price) between the 2 or are the circumstances where you should use one coating instead of the other? They both appear to be able to be used on all hard exterior surfaces.
    I was looking at that and wondering the same thing. The Amethyst coating specifically mentions high durability while being easy to apply, while the more expensive Igneous coating mentions neither in the product copy.
    Drop by to see the latest at The Car Geek Blog

Post Thanks / Like

An AIO with SiO2? Interesting... Check out the new coatings and other products from BriteMax

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by AKT View Post
    An AIO with SiO2? Interesting... Check out the new coatings and other products from BriteMax
    Sort of like CarPro Essence. I wonder if they are behind the manufacturing or formulation of these products. Interesting to compare the line up to one another as the Igneous product sounds a like like CQUK3.0
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

I really like the cleanmax soap

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    Sort of like CarPro Essence. I wonder if they are behind the manufacturing or formulation of these products. Interesting to compare the line up to one another as the Igneous product sounds a like like CQUK3.0
    Have you had a chance to compare the two? I am into AIOs now... and i am thinking of trying either britemax or essence...

Post Thanks / Like

Have you had a chance to compare the two? I am into AIOs now... and i am thinking of trying either britemax or essence...
    I have not compared the two. Primarily because I'm not likely going to be moving to use the britemax coatings and am sticking with the CarPro Line up.
    2019 Pearl White Accord 2.0T Touring (mine)
    Snowflake Pearl White CX-30 Turbo Premium Plus(wife)
    2010 Urban Platinum Metallic CRV EX-L & 2014 Mica Black Metallic Toyota Corolla S (kids)

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by TTQ B4U View Post
    I have not compared the two. Primarily because I'm not likely going to be moving to use the britemax coatings and am sticking with the CarPro Line up.
    Got it. Is it true that essence plus can be used in windows?

Right now, i am not looking for an AIO with great cut. I just want it to be able to “deep clean” the paint. How is essence plus? Do you apply it per panel or apply it to the whole vehicle before wipe off?

Post Thanks / Like

Got it. Is it true that essence plus can be used in windows?

Right now, i am not looking for an AIO with great cut. I just want it to be able to “deep clean” the paint. How is essence plus? Do you apply it per panel or apply it to the whole vehicle before wipe off?
    I don't know about using it on glass but Essence Plus is a non-abrasive jeweling polish. So no correction of it whatsoever. It could almost be used as a sealant.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast