autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Post Thanks / Like

PennGrade Motor Oil!!

The original green oil!

PennGrade 1 High Performance Motor Oil is high-quality, high-performing motor oil made from 100% pure Pennsylvania grade crude oil. Pennsylvania grade crude oil, PennGrade’s namesake, is long recognized as one of the best worldwide sources of high quality lubricant base stocks. Specifically known for its green color and exception ability to cling to metal, the PennGrade 1 High Performance Motor Oil’s stock is tenacious, to say the least. Delivering excellent shock load and temperature protecting to engine parts, all while still performing exceptionally under demanding torque, PennGrade 1 Motor Oil has been endorsed for decades by the people that use it most; race car drivers, engine builders, and manufacturers. PennGrade 1 Motor Oil is the oil the pros use!

PennGrade 1 Motor Oil's power comes from its base: The 100% pure Pennsylvania-grade crude oil, known for it's green color and exceptional ability to cling to metal.

HERE'S ONE OF THE MANY VIDEOS WE HAVE ABOUT PENNGRADE MOTOR OIL

PennGrade 1 Partial Synthetic Oil 10W30
    Item #: PG-71506
    Our Price: $8.99, 5/$39.99
    Availability: Usually ships the same business day

PennGrade 1 High Performance Oil SAE 30
    Item #: PG-71396
    Our Price: $8.50, 5/$37.99

PennGrade 1V2 4-Stroke Motorcycle Oil SAE 10W40
    Item #: PG-71566
    Our Price: $10.99, 5/$46.99

PennGrade Euro Elite 5W40
    Item #: PG-61366
    Our Price: $11.99, 5/$54.99

WE ALSO SELL BY THE CASE!

For a limited time only, receive a PennGrade Multi-Purpose Household Oil Sample FREEwith your purchase!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: PennGrade Motor Oil!!

i used it, good oil...you guys should stock Joe Gibbs Driven oil hr2 or hr4 more specificly lol

Post Thanks / Like

What's next for AG, auto parts?

Post Thanks / Like

i think they sell shoes now too..

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    What's next for AG, auto parts?
    logical step....i mean auto geek is such broad term. Good for them it'd be about time.
    Back to the full-time grind.

Post Thanks / Like

Would be helpful if they would post unused (virgin) oil analysis' and spec sheets with HTHS, Noack, etc.

Post Thanks / Like

So, when they merge with Autozone will the new name for the forum be Autogeekzone?

I wonder if they told Mike one of the bays in his garage is being converted to a quick lube and oil change?

I got more.

Post Thanks / Like

Anyone that knows anything about high perforance internal combustion motors knows of Penngrade oil, its reputation for being the best oil on the market has been a well known fact for many decades. Being a longtime user of this oil, I can attest to its high quality level. Arguably the best oil on the market today. I have used it for decades in multiple muscle cars and other high performance race motors. I beleive it's still the only oil Porshe recommends for their cars in the actual owners manual. This is a great addition to AG product lind as I feel AG makes every effort to only offer the best products for the true car lover. There is more to total car care than shiny paint ladies and gentlemen. Try it and find out for yourselves, it's great stuff ....thanks AG for thinking out of the box and offering more and more quality total car care products..

My .02 on PennGrade

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by DZ302 View Post
    Anyone that knows anything about high perforance internal combustion motors knows of Penngrade oil, its reputation for being the best oil on the market has been a well known fact for many decades. Being a longtime user of this oil, I can attest to its high quality level. Arguably the best oil on the market today. I have used it for decades in multiple muscle cars and other high performance race motors. I beleive it's still the only oil Porshe recommends for their cars in the actual owners manual. This is a great addition to AG product lind as I feel AG makes every effort to only offer the best products for the true car lover. There is more to total car care than shiny paint ladies and gentlemen. Try it and find out for yourselves, it's great stuff ....thanks AG for thinking out of the box and offering more and more quality total car care products..

My .02 on PennGrade
    We do our best to provide the best!