autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
    Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Wolfgang DG Paint Sealant 3.0 vs Wolfgang DG Spritz Sealant

Hey guys, would y'all recommend using either WGDGPS 3.0 or WGDGSS (spritz sealant) after Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash?

i plan on washing my car with an air-injection waterless wash with WG Uber Rinseless Wash, but am wondering what to use as a final coat sealant. The spritz sealant seems like a better purchase because you can use as a quick detailer between washes, but will it offer the same protection, finish, and gloss as the Wolfgang DG Paint Sealant 3.0??

thanks for help!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wolfgang DG Paint Sealant 3.0 vs Wolfgang DG Spritz Sealant

Spritz Sealant is a detail spray, 3.0 is a sealant. Major difference. Maintenance vs. protection.

I own both and have used them extensively.
    2013 Genesis Coupe 3.8 Track Edition
    2015 Hyundai Sonata Limited, 2016 Pearl White Nissan Altima SR
    2019 Nissan Rogue SL

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by custmsprty View Post
    Spritz Sealant is a detail spray, 3.0 is a sealant. Major difference. Maintenance vs. protection.

I own both and have used them extensively.
    I thought the same thing but Autogeek and Wolfgang's website write, about the Spritz Sealant: "This spray-on sealant is a revolution in paint protection! Wolfgang Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant is a direct descendant of our ground-breaking wipe-on sealant, Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant. The two share virtually the same blueprint, with one exception. Deep Gloss Spritz Sealant has engineered liquefied polymers that disperse easily through the spray nozzle and then cross-link on the paint surface to form one solid polymer coat over the paint finish."

Thus my confusion... have you tried the Spritz Sealant as a stand alone sealant (or LSP) used after a wash? Thanks for the reply too!

Post Thanks / Like

I've used Wolfgang Deep Gloss Paint Sealant on many, many vehicles and I can't say enough good things about it. You will not be disappointed with the product's long-term protection and appearance.

The Wolfgang Spritz Sealant is great too. It's useful on door jambs, the underside of hoods, the underside of deck lids, and anywhere else that you need. Be mindful about this product's requirement - it must be used on a completely dry surface because its content reacts with air to perform its intended function.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by Nola View Post
    Hey guys, would y'all recommend
    using either WGDGPS 3.0
    or WGDGSS (spritz sealant) after
    Wolfgang Uber Rinseless Wash?
    •I recommend using WDGPS 3.0

•Use UBER RW (at the recommended
    ratio) for a Detail Spray.

Bob
    "Be wary of the man who urges an action in which he himself incurs no risk."
    ~Joaquin de Setanti

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the responses! I Was hoping I could get away with a quicker application with the Spritz Sealant as a final coat, but it looks like I'll be following yalls advice and using WGDGPS3.0 .

WGDGPS3.0 says it lasts weeks or months. Thus, do y'all use 3.0 also after weekly washes with Uber? Or just do Uber by itself, no top coat? Or should I do Uber with Spritz Sealant? I'm trying to put together my weekly car washing program for our personal cars, and I'm just wondering if I should be using 3.0 weekly after Uber washes.

Just FYI: I've been using a modified Garry Dean air injection method, where I dilute Uber to the waterless dilution, 3oz:64oz, and spray it with a 70psi max Harbor Freight paint sprayer, powered by a simple 6 gallon Porter C. pancake compressor 150psi max. I only go through about 20-25 oz solution for lex ls460l or R. Rover. It's been working well, and you don't need Garry Deans high psi/CFM compressor. Also, it's been fun using a sprayer.

Thank y'all very much for the advice, been very helpful all through this forum.

Post Thanks / Like

You won't need 3.0 after a weekly wash. Maybe after 3 months would be good. You could use the spritz after every wash but UBER is pretty slick after washing by itself. It doesn't protect but the 3.0 should be doing its thing for at least a couple months.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Thanks for the responses y'all. Bob or Matt, Do yall ever use the Spritz Sealant? If its not needed/visually helpful, I will resist purchasing and just stick to 3.0 and Uber RW. Sorry for so many questions.

Thanks

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

cool. thanks for sharing this wonderful idea!

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Hope you share more soon