autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

GYEON Quartz Q2M WetCoat: Instant Water Beading in a Bottle

What's Up Guys and Gals!!!

I want to talk about one of my favorite products in the GYEON Quartz line up, Q2M WetCoat. This product is extremely versatile. It can be used on coated or non coated cars, even over other waxes and sealants. My favorite part, it's safe on every exterior surface of the vehicle and performs fantastically. All of my vehicles are Coated, so I use Q2M WetCoat as a top up every month or two to keep my GYEON Coating performing at its absolute best. It can also be used as a spray sealant over non coated cars and surfaces.

Q2M WetCoat Offers:
    - Instant Hydrophobicity
    - Great Self Cleaning Properties
    - Intense Gloss to Painted Surfaces
    - Can be Applied to all Exterior Surfaces of the Car

So how do you use it?

1. Wash the vehicle as you normally would. You want a clean surface to work with.
    2. Rinse the vehicle as you normally would, leaving it nice and wet for the WetCoat application.
    3. As its name suggests, WetCoat is designed to be applied to a WET surface.
    4. Pick an area to start with, I usually choose the hood. You want to apply wet coat to small areas at a time, not the entire car. And always in the shade and on to a cool surface.
    5. A little bit goes a long way. Spray 5-6 sprays evenly over the hood.
    6. Immediately spray the applied area with a high pressure blast. I like to work the product around a bit, and dance it over the area.
    7. You will see the water beading increase immediately.
    8. Make sure the applied area is rinsed completely, and move on to the next (ie: fender)
    9. Make sure the entire vehicle stays nice and wet during application. I constantly re wet the area I have just worked on, just to make sure no WetCoat has run off the far side of the car and is drying anywhere. If WetCoat is allowed to dry on the car, it will streak and is a real pain to remove. Remember, is does contain small amounts of active SiO2.
    10. Work your way around the car one area at a time. Use it on the glass, chrome, plastics, wheels, etc.
    11. WetCoat is designed to last up to 12 weeks, but can be used as often as you like.

For me, Q2M WetCoat is the fastest and easiest way to introduce small elements of SiO2 designed as a top up to any vehicle. This can also be done with Bathe+ and Cure.

Scroll down past the pictures to the link for the AutoGeek GYEON Q2M WetCoat Page, there may just be a deal waiting for you!

Here's a great Facebook video of WetCoat in action:

https://www.facebook.com/gyeonquartz...5509911012471/

Click HERE for the GYEON WetCoat 500ml Product Listing

Click HERE for the GYEON Wash Kit Package Listing

Thanks for reading!!

Post Thanks / Like

Re: GYEON Quartz Q2M WetCoat: Instant Water Beading in a Bottle

Seems that everyone has their own version of Hydro now. Question is, who's lasts the longest

Post Thanks / Like

Wet coat is great stuff.

Post Thanks / Like

Is there a concern of getting a cloudy build-up of product from those crazies who may end up using this stuff weekly? Because you know someone will!

Post Thanks / Like

WetCoat has been around for about 4 years now. So lots of time in the market and in peoples hands. Durability is pretty subjective to how that individual car lives its life. There are really no flat "this will last X amount of time" answers, because every cars environment is unique. What a California car goes through on a daily basis is much different than what a New York car goes through. Some live in garages some don't. Each owners wash technique and habit is different. So hard to lock down time frames on a broad scale without knowing all the variables. But I see it go a solid 2 months in Colorado, which is a pretty harsh environment.

6. Likes D.BRITT liked this post
    Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by VR8 View Post
    Is there a concern of getting a cloudy build-up of product from those crazies who may end up using this stuff weekly? Because you know someone will!
    Crazy person here

I do a lite spritz after every other wash ..............

Post Thanks / Like

Kinda got into a habit of once a month washes using Gyeon Bathe+ in bucket, Wetcoat during rinse and Cure after drying. Gyeon Bathe by itself rest of the time.Have seen no hazy buildup but the gloss sure seems up after the monthly Gyeon fest.

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by BudgetPlan1 View Post
    Kinda got into a habit of once a month washes using Gyeon Bathe+ in bucket, Wetcoat during rinse and Cure after drying. Gyeon Bathe by itself rest of the time.Have seen no hazy buildup but the gloss sure seems up after the monthly Gyeon fest.
    Sounds like what I do.

Perfection is attained by slow degrees; it requires the hand of time. (Voltaire)
    2013 TESLA MODEL S | Gyeon Syncro | Gyeon Cancoat

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by MrOneEyedBoh View Post
    Seems that everyone has their own version of Hydro now. Question is, who's lasts the longest
    As a stand alone, I got about a month and a half on hydro and right at about 3 months on the wet coat....even less on wheels. Car is garage kept at home but I work at a oil refinery so it sees a lot of various 'fall out'. Now on my wife's car that's coated...it's hard to tell, but the wet coat seems slicker.

Post Thanks / Like

Nice. Id be using it for wheels, so that's what I have to see what it's durability is that aspect is

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast