autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Post Thanks / Like

Product stock suggestion - Opus trigger sprayer

Apologize but I'm going to get a bit nerdy about trigger sprayers. I've really like the sprayers that come on Sonax and some Griots bottles but could never find them being sold separately. Finally found the manufacturer who makes them:

OpUs Trigger Sprayers: the most advanced liquid-dispensing systems

They are very nice for several reasons:
    1. They are always pre-primed and amount of product dispensed can fine tuned to how hard you pull the trigger. For example just light pull produces a small spray. Other sprayers just kind of dribble product
    2. No dribble at the end of the spray
    3. Sprays upside down
    4. Spray pattern is very even
    5. 100% plastic and recyclable

Could AG look into stocking these?

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Product stock suggestion - Opus trigger sprayer

I like the looks of that OpUs SOwa from that link.

Post Thanks / Like

I see a detail company in Germany is using the Flairosol sprayers from the same company. "Herrenfahrt". They look awesome to have too. Fine mist and continuous spray for lube or waterless wash.

Post Thanks / Like

You can find the Flairosol sprayers on the the "jungle" shopping site. I think they're mostly for hair salon use.

Post Thanks / Like

Yea I see reviews say it has to be a very water type substance. Probably not good for polishes or thicker chemicals.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

Just bought a Flairosol sprayer online, interested to see if its any good for spray detailer and spray wax.

Post Thanks / Like

I'm gonna try and keep an account of how these sprayers do. Obviously they work tremendously well with water type liquids.

Here is my Griot's sprayer. The Optimum compound must have dried because it was stuck and broke the trigger. My supplies stays in the garage so it get's pretty warm. Here is the damage from the compound on the trigger.

Admittedly, I probably shouldn't be putting such a thick cream into a fine mist sprayer, but what the heck. Let's see if it even clogs up or not.

and here are the spray patterns, which I shot at some pizza boxes. I know, it's not the most scientific research.

Perfect, even, coverage.

Not so even, but still within it's spraying size. It shot out product in a mix of streams and mist. Which I guess is better than the stream-only the other sprayers can get. Either way, it's good for covering the pad with product which is what it has to do.

I'm just hoping that its pressurized system will prevent it from failing like the other one did, if that's even the reason why.

As far as the Flairosol sprayer is concerned. It does work as advertised, but as a result of that I see a lot of the mist/product almost flowing away from the intended target. You could see some would flow off the panel. This could be seen as a loss of product. Also, if you're spraying something like a diluted tire gel, which would probably be a good application for, I could see where some of the mist/products flies around and lands on the paint. I'm sure those tiny levels probably won't do much, but worth mentioning.

Post Thanks / Like

Could be a nice sprayer but the question is how much per sprayer top.These are disposable items in which I personally would not pay more than 4.00 for.I can get a bottle and spray top that last a pretty long time for 2.25. With that spraying pattern or better.compressed triggers always jam up and break under expediting.

Post Thanks / Like

Product stock suggestion - Opus trigger sprayer

Quote Originally Posted by GSKR View Post
    Could be a nice sprayer but the question is how much per sprayer top.These are disposable items in which I personally would not pay more than 4.00 for.I can get a bottle and spray top that last a pretty long time for 2.25. With that spraying pattern or better.compressed triggers always jam up and break under expediting.
    A certain US plastics distribution company sells them for around $0.77 each.

Newbie Member
    Post Thanks / Like

My Opus trigger come on a bottle of Einszett Cockpit Premium, I have 2 of them now. They are pretty good and I'll hold on to them for future uses.

My Flairosol sprayer arrived today, I played with it for about 15 mins and it's just like the videos. I'm looking forward to using it with spray detailer tomorrow but if it's windy I'll probably use the Opus trigger as it mists really well but not as fine.

Sent from my SM-N9005 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast