You may have seen a writeup I did on this Heritage Softail:

Harley Heaven: 2009 Heritage Softail

In the write up, I describe using DG 341 for the first time on a motorcycle seat. I was not sure how it would work, but I assumed it would do pretty well. After doing a small section to ensure: 1) it did not make it slippery and 2) it did not alter the appearance too much, I went ahead and applied it. I used a foam applicator like the one that comes in the DG Enviroshield kit. I applied it fairly heavily and then went over it as it had soaked in for a 2nd application. That was allowed to dry/soak in and then I wiped off any residual.

The owner was going on a week long trip. Boy, did he have a good trip to test the waterproofing ability, LOL. Poor chap got rained on quite a bit during that week. Good for me, not so good for him.

The good news? He was blown away with how well the 341 protected both the seat and the bags. This will now be my go-to for motorcycle seat and saddle bag protection. I'm not sure how long it will last on the seat due to the abrasion of a rider's butt, but, I think that would apply to every product applied to a seat, not just 341.