autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum Autogeek on TV
car wax, car care and auto detailing forumAutogeekonline autogeekonline car wax, car care and auto detailing forum HomeForumBlogAutogeek.net StoreDetailing Classes with Mike PhillipsGalleryDetailing How To's

» Detailing Classes

New Dates Available for the Autogeek Roadshow!
Thanks Thanks:  0
Likes Likes:  0
Dislikes Dislikes:  0
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Senior Member Joe@NextLevelDetail's Avatar
    Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wife Parked Next To Sprinklers | Water Spot Removal | McKee's RV Water Spot Remover Gel

Quote Originally Posted by Mantilgh View Post
    Cool Joe!

So you've got access to the RV line too, super cool!!!

Hopefully we'll see some reviews of some of the others soon too.

These two are very interesting.

McKee’s RV Waterless Wheel Wash & Polish

McKee’s RV UV50
    Glad you enjoy my reviews! And the Waterless Wheel Polish is really good stuff, The UV50 is also another "sleeper" for pro detailers. Whats great about UV50 is it cleans and dresses your tires, So it removes brown dirt and gives a nice shine all in one step. I also use this product alot for mobile details when the client isnt getting a higher end detail.

Keep an eye out for it soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Rsurfer View Post
    Why are you not wearing gloves?
    I always ask my self this, Detailing gave me hand eczema something I never had before detailing. However this is not a messy product you get it on the applicator pad and work it in.

Quote Originally Posted by dmayer View Post
    Trade in the wife! lol
    I kinda like her! lol

Quote Originally Posted by Angus View Post
    Interesting! So is this water spot remover similar to a paint cleansing cream like: BLACKFIRE Gloss Enhancing Polish, P21S Gloss Enhancing Paintwork Cleanser, or Pinnacle Paintwork Cleansing Lotion?
    I would compare McKee's 37 Coating Prep Polish more to the above products, Water Spot Remover Gel is designed to dissolve the water spots, It is non abrasive.

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
    Joe - thanks for the writeup. good to know this product works. My wife parked her car next to sprinklers a week after I did a full paint correction on her black maxima. In the hot AZ summer sun no less! Vinegar didn't remove it so I had to break out the polisher and remove them. What a pain. She knows not to do that anymore but if it happens again I'll know what to use.
    OUCH, yes this what I was worried about as well. Unfortunately pair a black car in sun with sprinkler water marks, and that is a combination of nightmare. Any LSP wil almost certainly fail if you dont act fast enough.

Quote Originally Posted by kevincwelch View Post
    Nice save, Joe. Does it remove any LSP in the process?
    Its non abrasive, however it does dissolve the water marks. and if your water marks dont come out in the washing process anyway (if you dont act fast enough) this is a sign that it might be time to re-seal or re-wax anyway. This was before I applied Hi-Def Paint Sealant to my Jeep. and my LSP was really starting to lack. If i had HI-Def Paint Sealant I might have been able to get away with a wash being that it was only 1 day and a few hours.

It is wise to re-seal or re-wax the area after this application that way you can avoid having to use the water spot remover gel in the first place. So I would certainly follow behind it with a sealant or even atleast a product like Fast Wax untill you have time to re-seal.

Post Thanks / Like

Re: Wife Parked Next To Sprinklers | Water Spot Removal | McKee's RV Water Spot Remover Gel

Quote Originally Posted by Wknd Dtlr View Post
    Joe - thanks for the writeup. good to know this product works. My wife parked her car next to sprinklers a week after I did a full paint correction on her black maxima. In the hot AZ summer sun no less! Vinegar didn't remove it so I had to break out the polisher and remove them. What a pain. She knows not to do that anymore but if it happens again I'll know what to use.
    Your lucky you got your new toys to take care of it

Post Thanks / Like

Quote Originally Posted by mrken1 View Post
    Your lucky you got your new toys to take care of it
    I have my friend to thank for that..lol !

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12